• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

wince

argh!

DONOR
the world's greatest ever average qb (from ndsu) got traded for a third round pick, and (maybe) a second round pick a year later. will the eagles use a first round draft pick on another greatest ever average qb (from ndsu) this year? not if he's a great, humble teammate like we were told the other one was... https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30923798/sources-philadelphia-eagles-trade-qb-carson-wentz-indianapolis-colts-two-draft-picks

argh! said:
the world's greatest ever average qb (from ndsu) got traded for a third round pick, and (maybe) a second round pick a year later. will the eagles use a first round draft pick on another greatest ever average qb (from ndsu) this year? not if he's a great, humble teammate like we were told the other one was... https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30923798/sources-philadelphia-eagles-trade-qb-carson-wentz-indianapolis-colts-two-draft-picks

It's a current year 3rd round pick and a conditional 2nd round pick in 2022 which may become a 1st depending on Carson and team performance. Personally, I think the Eagles blew Carson's development and o-line support big time. Would another NDSU QB in Trey Lance even want to play in Philly?

go96griz said:
argh! said:

It's a current year 3rd round pick and a conditional 2nd round pick in 2022 which may become a 1st depending on Carson and team performance. Personally, I think the Eagles blew Carson's development and o-line support big time. Would another NDSU QB in Trey Lance even want to play in Philly?

did the eagles screw up his development, or did carson wentz screw up his development? i don't know, but he doesn't sound like the greatest of teammates. it also sounds like he is not a pleasure to coach. hard to blame the team for that, but i guess we'll see how he fits in with the colts.

argh! said:
did the eagles screw up his development, or did carson wentz screw up his development? i don't know, but he doesn't sound like the greatest of teammates. it also sounds like he is not a pleasure to coach. hard to blame the team for that, but i guess we'll see how he fits in with the colts.

A few anonymous players have complained about him as a teammate. When you look at what other good teammates are saying publicly then you should be able to draw better conclusions about him.

go96griz said:
argh! said:

A few anonymous players have complained about him as a teammate. When you look at what other good teammates are saying publicly then you should be able to draw better conclusions about him.

amen. I for the life me do not understand how some guys over here hate him simple because of some poster who trolls this site. I hope he takes Indy to the playoffs...where of course they get get beat soundly.

As I recall, AG1 was a big fan of Wentz back in his college days. Some posters and AG! got into a pissing match about it. Nothing rational about Wentz, just their dislike of AG1. Whatever AG1 liked, these posters disliked.

Finally. It's over. Now, watch the Eagles draft the Lance guy, and we get to have the same conversation in five years where people are baffled that someone who handed off in the FCS can't cut it as a QB in the NFL.

retiredpopo said:
go96griz said:

amen. I for the life me do not understand how some guys over here hate him simple because of some poster who trolls this site. I hope he takes Indy to the playoffs...where of course they get get beat soundly.

it isn't him that people don't like, it's the ndsu fans that come over here to brag about him we don't like. they'll be back after his next completed pass.

go96griz said:
argh! said:

Personally I think coaches get too much credit for “developing” players that are already good and not developing players that maybe aren’t that good. More credit should be given to the situation those players are put in. Case in point straight from philly, Nick Foles. Pederson was given a world of credit for “developing” him and then he signed a big deal with Chi and mostly fell on his face. What Pederson actually did was keep Foles in a good situation by slimming down the plays called to what Foles could do and relied on the rest of the team to carry them to the SB.

tourist said:
As I recall, AG1 was a big fan of Wentz back in his college days. Some posters and AG! got into a pissing match about it. Nothing rational about Wentz, just their dislike of AG1. Whatever AG1 liked, these posters disliked.

Who cares? That fool and his confederate flag are long gone. Good riddance.

goatcreekgriz said:
tourist said:

That "fool" would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.

AZGrizFan said:
goatcreekgriz said:

and then charge you for it. that was my experience, at least. it was a long time ago, as in over a decade, but from the sounds of it, he hasn't changed.

AZGrizFan said:
goatcreekgriz said:

We need to get the likes of Alpha and Dutch back on the board, they were nothing if not entertaining. What do you say Az lets start a poll see how many want to bring em back. Then of course we will have to deal with the snowflake population here on egriz who don’t like mean posters, bunch of old pussies. :lol:

JFC! I was informing those who didn't know the background of the situation, and I get this shit from goatcreek. There is one thing about dementia, those with it are the last to know. Goatcreek, get help. Oh, and by the way, :finger: AG1 WAS entertaining, to say the least. I don't think he'd even consider posting here again, with the likes of goatcreek, and others, still hanging around this site. Oh, and goatcreek, just in case you forgot, FU.

Jesse said:
AZGrizFan said:

We need to get the likes of Alpha and Dutch back on the board, they were nothing if not entertaining. What do you say Az lets start a poll see how many want to bring em back. Then of course we will have to deal with the snowflake population here on egriz who don’t like mean posters, bunch of old pussies. :lol:

I didn't think we'd agree on anything, Jesse, but having AG1 and Dutch back would be refreshing. The two are polar opposites, but both were entertaining. This board has become constipated. Jesse, its the young pussies that are the problem, not old farts like me.

tourist said:
Jesse said:

I didn't think we'd agree on anything, Jesse, but having AG1 and Dutch back would be refreshing. The two are polar opposites, but both were entertaining. This board has become constipated. Jesse, its the young pussies that are the problem, not old farts like me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpAvcGcEc0k

Jesse said:
AZGrizFan said:

I’d have zero problem with either one being back. Don’t know Dutch from Adam, but I count Alpha as a friend, and am proud of it. :thumb: :thumb:

argh! said:
AZGrizFan said:

and then charge you for it. that was my experience, at least. it was a long time ago, as in over a decade, but from the sounds of it, he hasn't changed.

Not the Alpha I know....if he charged you for “it”, you must have been a pompous ass, blowhard know-it-all around him. :D

Jesse said:
AZGrizFan said:

A broken watch is right a couple of times. I think we both agree on robust unrestricted content posted by people who have only one common interest an undying love and devotion to up with Montana boys on the gridiron. Other then that fuck you and the horse you rode in on. There about 20 posters who continually carry the forum. It’s gets old when you hear the same tripe from the same posters. But when you get a guy like AG, who I found smart as fuck, analyzed the football side of the board better then anyone, and who also used to annoy the fuck out of Pr, that makes for a lot interested readers. Dutch was smart too, and he did predict, even before PR (go back and look at his early posts he started a thread about who would start at qb, and he nailed it and Jensen did transfer to a juco like predicted. Spot fucking on, then he even defended Jensen) and the other fucksticks who turned out to be wrong. Lol. His football acumen still mocked after that. And he was entertaining and he was a gamer and wouldn’t back down. So now you end up with a vanilla board driven by old white dude cancel culture. It’s a fucking message board that is dying and needs an injection of some young blood and old guys like AG and his whole crew back and fucking DL, It would sure boost attendance on the board during a fucking pandemic.

Back