• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Which FCS teams bandwagon are we jumping on?

Griz til I die

DONOR
With the FCS spring season about to begin, and no Griz participating, I am looking for a team to root for in the spring. Any suggestions? I kinda like the Jacks. I could be for them. Who would you all like to see win it?

Not really sure why any bandwagon is necessary. If you want to watch, just watch and enjoy, and root for everyone that NDSU plays. Simple.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Not really sure why any bandwagon is necessary. If you want to watch, just watch and enjoy, and root for everyone that NDSU plays. Simple.
Well I'm definitely gonna do that. I just thought it might be kind of fun to pick one particular team and see how far they can get.

Put me in for NAU. Are they doing an FCS Championship? If so, I'm most looking forward to breaking Bizon brains because not all teams are playing. Doesn't count.

Griz til I die said:
With the FCS spring season about to begin, and no Griz participating, I am looking for a team to root for in the spring. Any suggestions? I kinda like the Jacks. I could be for them. Who would you all like to see win it?

What teams are actually playing from the Big Sky?

PlayerRep said:
I too am going for NAU. Because of Pflugrad and his son. Not sure they have the horses, tho.
I actually should've been clearer. I was talking about SDSU, the jackrabbits. I agree that NAU probably doesn't have the horses but I'll definitely pull for them in conference play. Playoff time, I'll take the jackrabbits though.

reinell30 said:
Griz til I die said:

NAU, Cal Poly, Eastern, Idaho, ISU, Weber, UC Davis, and SUU.

Supporting a non-griz team can be a habit hard to break. I speak from experience, having lived in Pocatello for a long time. Make sure you have your antidote nearby.
Remind me again just why the Griz and scats are NOT playing.

Hi Griz -

NAU Jacks here. Happy to get you into a nice Lumberjack T-shirt to wear this Spring. DM your name and address on our facebook page and we'll get you all set for Spring. Happy to be your favorite teams favorite team -
https://www.facebook.com/LumberjackCountry

tourist said:
Supporting a non-griz team can be a habit hard to break. I speak from experience, having lived in Pocatello for a long time. Make sure you have your antidote nearby.
Remind me again just why the Griz and scats are NOT playing.
The teams playing this spring are currently practicing for their first game in two weeks. Look outside; check the thermometer in Missoula and Bozeman. I have 14" and it hasn't been above zero in several days.

Easy. I’ll root for no other team. I might watch but it will be with indifference. Ride or die Griz fan. I wouldn’t watch the Big Sky crap conference if it wasn’t for the Montana schools.

Griz til I die said:
reinell30 said:
NAU, Cal Poly, Eastern, Idaho, ISU, Weber, UC Davis, and SUU.

Non of those teams. Maybe Kennesaw or Jacksonville St. No one from the MVC or CAA either. Yes, I’m a hater. Most likely waiting to see what cinderella’s make it to the playoffs.

I’m worried these teams will ruin it for everybody else. The Big Sky says we will still have September kickoff but you know these schools will whine about how they don’t have enough time to get ready. And the Big Sky will probably cave.

Back