• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

game view and notes

3r20

As promised, I have swallowed my medicine and it tasted terrible...

griz crowd was fairly large and vocal....weather ..rain all day..kept the local crowd down...weather for game was perfect..60.s and a slight breeze..

few quibbles with game....from where I was sitting..first interference call was a good call...

your first touchdown...reciever pushed off a little bit, but it mattered little...we could have played 16 quarters I still dont think we would have scored...

our offensive coordinator (1st year) seemed a little conservative in his play calling...the griz were forcing our lefty QB to run right...felt we could have run some counters or at least a designed roll out....anyway...dont really know if this was a good test for your defense...I hope our offense isnt this bad...it will be a long season...did not realize edwards had that good a motor...we had you 3rd a long a few times and he ran for a 1st down more than a few times...

safe home..

Back