• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

"Wentzing" (Otherwise known as deer in the Headlights )

horribilisfan8184

Watched the Philly game last night. I see the look on Carson's face when he dropped back, every morning along the gravel road on my way into work. Think I saw that look a time or two through the smoke at WA GRIZ a few years back. He should have fought Tyson. Would only take that kind of beating once for the same money.

horribilisfan8184 said:
Watched the Philly game last night. I see the look on Carson's face when he dropped back, every morning along the gravel road on my way into work. Think I saw that look a time or two through the smoke at WA GRIZ a few years back. He should have fought Tyson. Would only take that kind of beating once for the same money.

Who’s Carson? Is he the Seahawks fan that lost a half mil on the 2 point conversion?

I thought he looked great in WA-Griz, it's still cool that we beat him here.

You can't hate on Wentz man. :dope:

I saw the contract Carson Wentz signed. Guaranteed 104 Million. Must be tough...The beating he is taking this year sometimes I wonder is 104 Mill enough?

prince-harry-carson-wentz-664722

Was checking his stats after Monday's loss and ran across this. Can't unsee it.

I suspect that this is an attempt at smoking out that Bison guy. Wentz is actually Windsor! Damn!

Praise the Lord!!!! Finally benched his ass and now the Eags have a chance in the game. Now, the only remaining question is what the Eags can get for him with that ridiculous contract. Gotta find somewhere to dump him.

I’m thinking if they can’t get anything for him, the best play could be to just cut him and pay. I think it’s about 100 mill guaranteed, but he’s clearly not interested in being a good football player, so I wouldn’t want him around the organization. Let him go shoot pigeons or whatever in Bismarck. Holding out hope some dumbass front office will bite on him, though.

CDAGRIZ said:
I’m thinking if they can’t get anything for him, the best play could be to just cut him and pay. I think it’s about 100 mill guaranteed, but he’s clearly not interested in being a good football player, so I wouldn’t want him around the organization. Let him go shoot pigeons or whatever in Bismarck. Holding out hope some dumbass front office will bite on him, though.

Like Denver....

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Like Denver....

IF I know my Detroit Lions at all, they will hire Jim Harbaugh after he is fired from Michigan, and will pay Wentz all the money after trading Stafford to New England.

SACCAT66 said:
kemajic said:
Like Denver....

IF I know my Detroit Lions at all, they will hire Jim Harbaugh after he is fired from Michigan, and will pay Wentz all the money after trading Stafford to New England.

Jesus. They might as well frame you for murder while they’re at it.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

Two of the BEST players EVER at their positions (no, they didn't play at NDSU, so there is debate about their greatness) QUIT the game instead of playing for a different team... Both still had at least a couple years left, and instead of playing anymore, they just said "No, I will retire." The Lions drove the Love of the game out of 2 hall of fame players...

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Two of the BEST players EVER at their positions (no, they didn't play at NDSU, so there is debate about their greatness) QUIT the game instead of playing for a different team... Both still had at least a couple years left, and instead of playing anymore, they just said "No, I will retire." The Lions drove the Love of the game out of 2 hall of fame players...

Ooo, I like trivia. So, Barry Sanders is one. The other? Jason Hanson?

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

Ooo, I like trivia. So, Barry Sanders is one. The other? Jason Hanson?

Nope... He caught passes. (Chester Montana's Casey FitzSimmons is also a great guess, but not correct)

Back