• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A call to action for Griz Nation

Griz til I die

DONOR
Grizzly Athletics longtime Director of Marketing, Brynn Molloy is leaving the athletic department with her final day being next Friday. We all know how far the graphic design, and video production has come and she has overseen all of that over the years. She’s been with the athletic department since 2006, and I think we all owe it to her to say thank you. If you can, please send her an email thanking her for her hard work and dedication to Grizzly Athletics and wish her well in the future. Her successor, whoever that may be, has big shoes to fill, and Brynn will be very much missed!

THank You Brynn Molloy ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Griz til I die said:
Grizzly Athletics longtime Director of Marketing, Brynn Molloy is leaving the athletic department with her final day being next Friday. We all know how far the graphic design, and video production has come and she has overseen all of that over the years. She’s been with the athletic department since 2006, and I think we all owe it to her to say thank you. If you can, please send her an email thanking her for her hard work and dedication to Grizzly Athletics and wish her well in the future. Her successor, whoever that may be, has big shoes to fill, and Brynn will be very much missed!

Back