• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Padraig Lang Commits

Are these Kenny Lang’s sons?
If so, hard to believe the Cats let that happen.
Kenny was as good a LB as the cats have ever had play there.
Go Griz!

GottaluvGriz said:
Are these Kenny Lang’s sons?
If so, hard to believe the Cats let that happen.
Kenny was as good a LB as the cats have ever had play there.
Go Griz!

Yeah. Doesn’t look like the cats offered.

Reminds me of the Fitzgerald family out of Dillon. Legacy Griz players in the family, and then Stitt pissed them all off when he didn’t offer RJ, and he went to the Cats instead. Sounds like that family is all in on the Cats now instead.

The Cats supposedly not offering these boys (sons of a legacy Cats LB) and them coming to Missoula instead is similar.

HookedonGriz said:
Reminds me of the Fitzgerald family out of Dillon. Legacy Griz players in the family, and then Stitt pissed them all off when he didn’t offer RJ, and he went to the Cats instead. Sounds like that family is all in on the Cats now instead..
Except John; he's still a Griz. Stitt wouldn't even let R.J. walk-on; said he had no use for fullbacks in his offense. R.J. was willing to change positions or whatever he needed to do to be a Griz. Stitt being Stitt.

kemajic said:
HookedonGriz said:
Reminds me of the Fitzgerald family out of Dillon. Legacy Griz players in the family, and then Stitt pissed them all off when he didn’t offer RJ, and he went to the Cats instead. Sounds like that family is all in on the Cats now instead..
Except John; he's still a Griz. Stitt wouldn't even let R.J. walk-on; said he had no use for fullbacks in his offense. R.J. was willing to change positions or whatever he needed to do to be a Griz. Stitt being Stitt.

Yea that one always bothered me a bit.

Back