• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cooper Kupp!

reinell30

eGriz Club
DONOR
Say or think what you will, but this young man is representing the Big Sky Conference with class! I really enjoy watching him play and thankful he isn't catching passes against the Griz anymore. He goes out every game and plays his best.
Thanks Cooper for being a class act!

i think he's about 3rd in yards after the catch. he looks kind of awkward when he runs, but he obviously knows which moves to make.

argh! said:
i think he's about 3rd in yards after the catch. he looks kind of awkward when he runs, but he obviously knows which moves to make.

He about broke a guy’s ankles last night on one move...after the move, the nearest defender was about 10 yards away from him. He got skiiiillllls.....

PlayerRep said:
Why didn't Kupp transfer to FBS for his senior year?

As a Griz fan, I was hoping he would have done this at the time as well. Hind sight is always 20-20. I think we as Griz fans were pretty darn lucky to get watch this young mans talents. Kind of like back in the time of Randy Moss when we played Marshall.
I am hoping for more Griz talent to dazzle in the NFL, been awhile.

reinell30 said:
Say or think what you will, but this young man is representing the Big Sky Conference with class! I really enjoy watching him play and thankful he isn't catching passes against the Griz anymore. He goes out every game and plays his best.
Thanks Cooper for being a class act!

I hope he’s an All Pro every year. A phenomenal receiver and representative of the FCS and the Big Sky. Unfortunately though, he also represents EWoo and many young receivers out there see that. That’s the only thing I’ll regret about Toure transferring is UM will not reap similar benefits if he reaches stardom in the NFL.

They had Kupp, Bourne, Webster ALL as WR’s in ‘13 and ‘14....no freaking wonder we couldn’t beat them.

AZGrizFan said:
They had Kupp, Bourne, Webster ALL as WR’s in ‘13 and ‘14....no freaking wonder we couldn’t beat them.

and just think of what we could have had in 2021

Back