• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ATH- Camden Sirmon Verbals to Griz (Sentinel QB)

grizfan1984 said:
Griz Addict said:
Hell yeah! Qb spot is looking bright for the future!

Wonder if he will even play QB for us? With the Vegas QB you have to wonder if he plays elsewhere

I was thinking last night that he would probably make a great WR or possibly RB.

fanofzoo said:
Griz Addict said:

With how many QB's on the rooster that have already been ordained ?

A favorite pastime to ordain all the hyped QB's, roosters, cocks, and chickens too!

fanofzoo said:
Griz Addict said:

Not written in stone at QB...
Hauck only likes 1 QB per class, so I guess in the long run he will be somewhere else.

Paytonlives said:
fanofzoo said:

Not written in stone at QB...
Hauck only likes 1 QB per class, so I guess in the long run he will be somewhere else.

Well Cy played about 15 positions so I’m sure Cam is capable lol. And the Spartans lined him up all over the field.

This is great, and honestly a little surprising, as it sounded like he could've gone to EWU for a shot to play QB.

uofmman1122 said:
This is great, and honestly a little surprising, as it sounded like he could've gone to EWU for a shot to play QB.

Well according to the article from Wenatchee, it says he projects as a QB for the Griz, FWIW...

AZGrizFan said:
uofmman1122 said:

Well according to the article from Wenatchee, it says he projects as a QB for the Griz, FWIW...
Interesting.

After you mentioned this, I remembered that Hauck did take 2 QBs (Andrew Selle and Jeff Larson) back in the 2006 class, so it's not unheard of for him.

https://twitter.com/CascadiaPreps/status/1330331801693212672?s=20

Projected to least start out at QB.

dayday said:
https://twitter.com/CascadiaPreps/status/1330331801693212672?s=20

Projected to least start out at QB.

Love that article!
Offered after the title game, accepted on the spot! :clap:

Do yourself a favor and watch his HUDL senior highlight tape. Wow, I am super impressed with him. He totally reminds me of Snead.

Back