• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Streaming for state championship?

alabamagrizzly

Anyone heard if the Sentinel/West game will be streamed? Really hoping Sentinel brings this one home to Missoula. Been a long time since a Missoula teamed reigned over the state. That bitterly cold night was the last time I played organized football in fact and that was a loooooooonng time ago.

alabamagrizzly said:
Anyone heard if the Sentinel/West game will be streamed? Really hoping Sentinel brings this one home to Missoula. Been a long time since a Missoula teamed reigned over the state. That bitterly cold night was the last time I played organized football in fact and that was a loooooooonng time ago.

Rainey puts up a lot of updates and highlights on Twitter.
Maybe SWX Montana will have it?

I think the majority of high school games in MT have been available through the NFHS Network. Been watching a bunch of games that way.

You can stream on NFHS. It costs like $10 per month but you can probably just pay for a month, so $10 to watch the game. It’s just one camera angle but has radio announcers and everything. Worth it.

I’m going to the game in Billings. I have lots of friends that coach.

HookedonGriz said:
I think the majority of high school games in MT have been available through the NFHS Network. Been watching a bunch of games that way.

Same. It’s phenomenal.

Paid my $10. Looks like I’ll b watching the state championship game tonight, soon as we’re done watching baby yoda😄.

alabamagrizzly said:
Paid my $10. Looks like I’ll b watching the state championship game tonight, soon as we’re done watching baby yoda😄.

Billings West has two cat commits and Sentinel has three Griz commits. In the absence of the Brawl this fall this high school chipper will have to serve as pandemic season bragging rights. Go Griz! I mean, Go Spartans!

firmgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Billings West has two cat commits and Sentinel has three Griz commits. In the absence of the Brawl this fall this high school chipper will have to serve as pandemic season bragging rights. Go Griz! I mean, Go Spartans!

:thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:

Same. It’s phenomenal.

Agree. Seems way better than PlutoTv for sure. Maybe the Big Sky should hire their services!

HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Same. It’s phenomenal.

Agree. Seems way better than PlutoTv for sure. Maybe the Big Sky should hire their services!

Speaking of pluto, I had the first 7 or so plays and then it shit the bed. Anyone else able to watching.

Back