• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fall Ball concludes

Griz til I die

DONOR
The Griz had their final scrimmage yesterday to wrap up fall ball. Sounds like the defense had a pretty good day. Cam Humphrey threw the lone touchdown pass of the game to Keelan White. The stat line indicates that Akem and Toure must not have practiced. Maybe because they don't want to risk injury and they know what they got with those 2??? Overall, sounds like it went pretty well for the young guys.
https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/1324901732053262336

RainierGriz said:
So does anyone know what the practice schedule will look like in the lead up to the spring season?

No answer, just more questions...

I remember the NCAA saying teams have to choose between fall ball and spring practice. Can’t do both.

RainierGriz said:
So does anyone know what the practice schedule will look like in the lead up to the spring season?

There will be no practice schedule as the entire team has entered the transfer portal. Griz will be taking volunteers from the stands to field a team. Oh wait....Missoula County is not allowing any fans in the stands! :shock:

DuCharme said:
RainierGriz said:

I remember the NCAA saying teams have to choose between fall ball and spring practice. Can’t do both.
I doubt teams will be forbidden to practice leading up to the spring season whether they practiced in the fall or not.

kemajic said:
DuCharme said:

I doubt teams will be forbidden to practice leading up to the spring season whether they practiced in the fall or not.

And I assume NDSU will get both. They had one game in fall.

Back