Big Sky football tv rights in the Spring?

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
GlacierGrizX

Since the majority of the FBS will play this fall, do you think the Griz might get a more lucrative tv deal? I would assume that viewership might be up, as it will be the only D-I football at that time period.(April-May) Could the Griz pull a Texas and demand a greater influence of games on maybe ROOT and telecast rights on non-ROOT games? If I was Haslam, I would like to see over the current $100k/year deal. Does Learfield only own radio and content rights, or do they own the entire sports property of the Griz? The Cat and EWU games should get at least an ESPN2 national coverage? I bet the Big Sky Conference won't even seek a greater opportunity for the potential for greater exposure?
dayday
eGriz Club

Not a fan of root because there currently is no streaming option.
Hoops watcher

Might be sans Sac, Davis and Poly......https://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blo ... -2021.html
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. -H L Mencken
HelenaHandBasket

My thoughts is that nothing will be different and Root will have the same coverage in the Spring that you would have seen in the fall. And Griz fans like to think they have major pull within the conference, but the vote to play in the Spring shows that is not true.
Dmontanagrizzlies
eGriz Club

:clap: This!
dayday wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:14 am
An IQ test should be administered by egriz in order for you to post.
Dillon

Dmontanagrizzlies wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:34 pm
:clap: This!
dayday wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:14 am
Ditto - I would bolt from Dish Network in a second if the games were streamed!