• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Liam Brown commits

That’s a big one, literally! Liam is a 6’5 290 lb lineman who was all metro at both DL and OL. He’s a 2 star who had 4 Big Sky offers. Welcome to Griz Nation!

HookedonGriz said:
That’s a big one, literally! Liam is a 6’5 290 lb lineman who was all metro at both DL and OL. He’s a 2 star who had 4 Big Sky offers. Welcome to Griz Nation!

If he’s that big now, we need to get him in touch with our strength and conditioning coach as quickly as possible and pleeeeeeaaaassse let him play DT.

alabamagrizzly said:
HookedonGriz said:

If he’s that big now, we need to get him in touch with our strength and conditioning coach as quickly as possible and pleeeeeeaaaassse let him play DT.

I rather see as OL. That guy can pull and get upfield!

alabamagrizzly said:
HookedonGriz said:

I rather see as OL. That guy can pull and get upfield!

alabamagrizzly said:
HookedonGriz said:

Oline without a doubt and looks really really good. Great pickup

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
AZGrizFan said:
I heard he had 4 other BSC offers....not sure who....

Nice to see us winning the recruiting battles against other big sky schools. As we should!

Had offers from Idaho, Sac St, PSU, and a Griz. supposedly had some PWO offers to bigger schools.

Going to need to bring our flashlights to the games, 'cause this dude blocks out the sun!

Liam Brown is an eraser; he erases his opponent out of the play.

Back