• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Griz Uniforms

go96griz

https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizFB/status/1304097243109056514

I like the shoulder stripes and the bigger MONTANA letters.

Those are great.... very sharp! I hope they have names on back as well.
Look forward to seeing the Griz hold up a Trophy wearing those.

fire_1f525.png

Love them.

Da Boyz Mom said:
kemajic said:
Unnecessary. Real fans know the player's numbers. It's not difficult.

Some of us are getting old and senile. Just hush up and let us have the names on the back.

What is it you old timers say? "The name on the front is a helluva lot more important than the name on the back!"

I'm sure it's cool to know who the kids are that are playing, but isn't who they play for more important? :mrgreen:

Jokes aside, I know that not having player names on the back saves $$$$ and they way things have been going, hard to complain that they're saving where they can.

Personally, I don't care what they wear as long as they win the BSC title in 2020 and I can buy a cold beer in the loud stadium at the start of the 3d quarter. This isn't a fashion show . . .

CDAGRIZ said:
Personally, I don't care what they wear as long as they win the BSC title in 2020 and I can buy a cold beer in the loud stadium at the start of the 3d quarter. This isn't a fashion show . . .

Well that’s not happening in 2020.

dayday said:
CDAGRIZ said:

And just why the hell not? We’re stacked, and BH is nearing the halfway point of the seven year plan. I think we stand a great chance.

CDAGRIZ said:
dayday said:

And just why the hell not? We’re stacked, and BH is nearing the halfway point of the seven year plan. I think we stand a great chance.
Maybe twice in 2021; 2020 not so much.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Maybe twice in 2021; 2020 not so much.

Wat?!!! When did this happen?

Looks sharp! I like the colors, embroidering/stitching (instead of iron-on stickers) and the size of the lettering. Although, I personally would have preferred the opposite for the shoulder/sleeve area (stripes on the shoulders and numbers on sleeves instead, like '08 and '09 NC teams) and just solid (no stripes) pants.

marc-mariani-of-montana-rushes-the-ball-down-field-during-the-2008-i-picture-id640714188

5334caec4df2b.image.jpg

Back