• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

College covid cases: UM - 0

PlayerRep

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/covid-college-cases-tracker.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

MSU 38. Carroll 4.

ISU 44, Idaho 83.

EWU 14.

NSDU 72.

UND 540.

Weber 35.

So Utah 1.

PSU 2.

NAU 19.

Cal Poly 57.

Sac St 20.

UM 0.

Weber 35.

UNC 16.

PlayerRep said:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/covid-college-cases-tracker.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

MSU 38. Carroll 4.

ISU 44, Idaho 83.

EWU 14.

NSDU 72.

UND 540.

Weber 35.

So Utah 1.

PSU 2.

NAU 19.

Cal Poly 57.

Sac St 20.

UM 0.

Weber 35.

UNC 16.
UC Davis 70

retiredpopo said:
I doubt that will remain accurate. One of the nurses at Currie said they are bracing for it...

2 new cases in each of Missoula and Gallatin counties, announced today. Fingers crossed.

Happy to see this at this point! However as we all know it won't last.

Most of these numbers are about what one would expect but what the he'll is going on at UND?!

I have to assume that those numbers are from Notre Dame and not from North Dakota as I initially thought when I read this. If it is North Dakota that is almost twice as many cases as the rest of the schools combined!

PlayerRep said:

MSU 38. Carroll 4.

ISU 44, Idaho 83.

EWU 14.

NSDU 72.

UND 540.

Weber 35.

So Utah 1.

PSU 2.

NAU 19.

Cal Poly 57.

Sac St 20.

UM 0.

Weber 35.

UNC 16.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t there a missoulian article a week or two ago saying UM wouldn’t be publicly reporting their campus Covid numbers?

UM started posting campus cases here:

https://www.missoulacounty.us/government/health/health-department/emergency-preparedness/coronavirus

Gaeilge1 said:
Happy to see this at this point! However as we all know it won't last.

Most of these numbers are about what one would expect but what the he'll is going on at UND?!

I have to assume that those numbers are from Notre Dame and not from North Dakota as I initially thought when I read this. If it is North Dakota that is almost twice as many cases as the rest of the schools combined!

I doubt it is Notre Dame. Their undergraduate enrollment is only about 8,600. North Dakota has an enrollment of about 13,500. If either of those schools had that many cases I'm sure they would be shut down. I think it is more likely a typo and there are 54 cases.

North Dakota

Total Number of Current Self-Reported UND Faculty, Staff & Student Positives
Total Number of Current Self-Reported UND Faculty Positives
Total Number of Current Self-Reported UND Staff Positives
Total Number of Current Self-Reported UND Student Positives
Total Number of Currently Quarantined & Isolated UND Faculty, Staff & Students
Total Number of UND Faculty, Staff & Students Currently in Hotel Quarantine
Total Number of UND Faculty, Staff & Students Currently in Hotel Isolation

Notre Dame

After University of Notre Dame’s president, the Rev. John Jenkins, declared the school’s move back to in-person classes as “one of the great comebacks in Notre Dame history,” new COVID-19 infections continue to steadily drop across campus.

The university reported one new case on Tuesday, based on 248 tests performed Monday. That reflects fewer than 1% of Monday’s tests coming back positive for the infection.

The overall number of confirmed cases on campus is now at 616 and the seven-day positivity rate is 1.2%.

maroonandsilver said:
KPAX said last night that UM has 6.

"The University of Montana has three active COVID-19 cases, up two from a week earlier, according to numbers published this week by the Missoula City-County Health Department.

Six have tested positive for the novel coronavirus since Aug. 12, when students moved back into the dorms, according to the health department's tally."

Today's Missoulian.

Back