• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Patent?

Dillon

In watching the SMU vs Texas State game a couple things grabbed my attention. 1. Bob Stitt was way over his head in the coaching and offensive coordinator positions. 2. Stitt actually did come up with a Very Unique play that he will forever be known for. So why shouldn't he be able to financially benefit from his idea. Discuss!

Dillon said:
In watching the SMU vs Texas State game a couple things grabbed my attention. 1. Bob Stitt was way over his head in the coaching and offensive coordinator positions. 2. Stitt actually did come up with a Very Unique play that he will forever be known for. So why shouldn't he be able to financially benefit from his idea. Discuss!

I found it quite interesting that early in the third quarter SMU used the fly sweep & neither announcer referenced the fact that the previous OC for Texas State invented it!

100%GRIZ said:
Dillon said:

I found it quite interesting that early in the third quarter SMU used the fly sweep & neither announcer referenced the fact that the previous OC for Texas State invented it!
They are anxious to forget he was ever there.

Dillon said:
He did financially benefit by getting the jobs at Montana and Texas State.

I did watch the game. One of the announcers stated Texas State finally figured out that having a effective run game keeps your defense off the field, and able to play the entire game. Sound familiar?

Back