• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Football – Live Broadcasts, Sept 5, 7

IdaGriz01

“Desperate times call for desperate measures.”

As many of you know, for the past several years, I have been posting a list of games available on DirecTV. It’s a bit of “normalcy” we could use right now. But with all the FCS vs FCS games postponed or cancelled, we need to take what we can get. So what I have listed below are the live games available today (and Monday) … either on DirecTV or streaming on ESPN3. The 700 channels are, of course, only available if you have the Sports Pak.

You will observe that three of the seven are “money games” with FCS teams visiting FBS opponents, so we can at least see a few FCS teams. And who knows? Maybe there’ll be an upset. SF Austin was not very good last year, but UTEP was truly awful.
Code:
Eastern Kentucky at Marshall 	 11:00 am	206
Middle Tennessee at Army 	 11:30 am	221
SMU at Texas State 		  2:30 pm	206
Houston Baptist at North Texas 	  5:30 pm	788
Arkansas State at Memphis 	  6:00 pm	206
Stephen F. Austin at UTEP 	  7:00 pm	789

Monday, September 7
BYU at Navy 			6:00 pm		206

So far ... Blowout city! We left them on record just in case there was a miracle comeback. Oh well.

Bobcats Give SMU A Tussle

I thought about starting a new thread with that heading, just for fun :lol: ... but I didn't.

SMU at Texas State was far and away the best game today (so far). The score was tied with over 6 min left in the third quarter. Final score was 31-24 SMU, so the Mustangs did not exactly run away with it after that.

Back