• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NOTE ABOUT THE OFFICIAL ALLATOONA BUCS THREAD

kevraid

SO MANY PEOPLE ARE CONFUSED BECAUSE THEY CANT LOCATE THE OFFICIAL ALLATOONA BUCS THREAD. WITH NO GRIZ FOOTBALL I BELIEVE IT SHOULD BE MOVED HERE. THE OFFICIAL ALLATOONA BUCS THREAD IS IN THE LOCKERROOM PART OF THIS SITE. DONT BE FOOLED BY ANY UNOFFICIAL ALLATOONA THREADS--MAKE SURE ITS THE OFFICIAL ONE https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/ IS WHERE YOU CAN CATCH ALL OF OUR HOME GAMES AND SELECT ROAD GAMES LIKE TONIGHTS BATTLE AT HARRISON IN A STATE TITLE REMATCH... THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE YEARS...GO BUCS!!! NO PAULDINGS ON THE SCHEDULE!!

How can we get that kind of coverage for Mt sports? Somebody needs to be put in contact with somebody. Kev, can you make this happen?

EverettGriz said:
How do I get information on the Pauldings?

There's a lotta fvcking Pauldings.

WELL YA HAD DAILY NEWS FOR A WEEK OR 2 WITH THE NORTH PAULDING HALLWAY PHOTO LOL

alabamagrizzly said:
How can we get that kind of coverage for Mt sports? Somebody needs to be put in contact with somebody. Kev, can you make this happen?
I GOTTA FOCUS ON SPORTS BEING PLAYED SINCE THE MIGHTY GRIZ ARE NOT PLAYING WE NEED TO FOCUS ON ALLATOONA

[*]
alabamagrizzly said:
I GOTTA FOCUS ON SPORTS BEING PLAYED SINCE THE MIGHTY GRIZ ARE NOT PLAYING WE NEED TO FOCUS ON ALLATOONA

How did the Tunas manage to duck all the fvcking Pauldings?? There's a lotta of 'em after all.

EverettGriz said:
How did the Tunas manage to duck all the fvcking Pauldings?? There's a lotta of 'em after all.

After the reclassification, our ALLATOONA BUCS are 9AAAAAAAAA. That means they don't worry themselves with the 7AAAAAAA Pauldings anymore. Duh!

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

After the reclassification, our ALLATOONA BUCS are 9AAAAAAAAA. That means they don't worry themselves with the 7AAAAAAA Pauldings anymore. Duh!

The Tunas could have so many A's behind their name that they could have one for each Paulding (there's a lotta fvcking Pauldings) and they still wouldn't have the gonads to step up and quit ducking EastSouthMidwestCoastal Paulding.

AllWeatherFan said:
Coach Varner should be band on this site after his embarrassing off-field behavior.

LOL LOL LOL ITS NOT TRUE TILL YOU PUT IT ON FACEBOOK NOT LIE ON EGRIZ LOL LOL

AllWeatherFan said:
Coach Varner should be band on this site after his embarrassing off-field behavior.

I trust he was at least sanctioned by the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA league they play in?

No way one of the Pauldings could get away with that shit.

OUR BUCS ducking the Pauldings is pretty shameful. Especially the East Paulding Raiders. Really, it reminds me of how the UNDSU T-Buffaloes duck, well . . . everyone, in OOC play.

CDAGRIZ said:
OUR BUCS ducking the Pauldings is pretty shameful. Especially the East Paulding Raiders. Really, it reminds me of how the UNDSU T-Buffaloes duck, well . . . everyone, in OOC play.

YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GRIZ PLAYING DIV 2 AND 3 SCHOOLS YET WHEN ALLATOONA SCHEDULES GREAT UPPER DIVISION FOES YOU WHINE??? LOL--WE DONT SCHEDULE CUPCAKES A.K.A ALL PAULDING SCHOOLS THAT CANT EVEN CRACK A WIN IN THE PLAYOFFS LET ALONE MAKE A RUN

kevraid said:
CDAGRIZ said:

YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GRIZ PLAYING DIV 2 AND 3 SCHOOLS

I do?

There's a lotta fvcking Pauldings.

Think the Tunas out of the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA conference could find a way to schedule one of 'em.

But I suppose after "The Incident", Coach Varner needs as glossy a record as possible in order to retain his job.

Who in the hell are the Allatoona bucs and why am I reading this crap on the Griz/FCS forum? And why does kevraid feel the need to SCREAM AT EVERYONE BY TYPING WITH ALL CAPS?

Griz2k said:
Who in the hell are the Allatoona bucs and why am I reading this crap on the Griz/FCS forum? And why does kevraid feel the need to SCREAM AT EVERYONE BY TYPING WITH ALL CAPS?

OUR ALLATOONA BUCS are one of the greatest HS football teams in all of suburban Atlanta. They would definitely beat the T-Buffs this season, and would likely give the Griz a run for two quarters.

Griz2k said:

FIRST OF THE THE OFFICIAL ALLATOONA BUCS THREAD IS IN THE LOCKER ROOM PART OF THE THREAD. LOOK UP PAST YEARS ESPECIALLY THE 2015 OFFICIAL ALLATOONA BUC THREAD TO SEE HOW MUCH PEOPLE WANTED AND NEEDED A THREAD LIKE THIS. YOU WILL ALSO LEARN WHY PEOPLE KEEP BRINGING UP THE PAULDINGS. ALSO I AM NOT YELLING,I PREFER TO TYPE IN CAPS SO ITS JUST A CHOICE AND THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT NEED THE BIGGER LETTERS SO THEY CAN READ THIS BETTER. SO YOU ARE INVITED TO THE OFFICIAL THREAD IN THE LOCKERROOM. I JUST FIGURED SINCE THE GRIZ ARE NOT PLAYING THEY SHOULD MOVE THIS SEASONS THREAD HERE.

CDAGRIZ said:
kevraid said:
YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GRIZ PLAYING DIV 2 AND 3 SCHOOLS

I do?
I DONT KNOW IF YOU IN PARTICULAR COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GRIZ PLAYING LOWER DIVISIONS SO THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN WRONG SO I APOLOGIZE IT WAS MORE FOR PEEPS THAT DO... BUT DUCKING PAULDINGS IS LIKE SAYING ALABAMA IS DUCKING THE CUSE

Back