• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Do your part Griz Nation!

Griz til I die

DONOR
https://twitter.com/UMGRIZZLIES/status/1300448257856819201/video/1

Like most places and people, our athletic department is facing unprecedented times and needs your help. If you can, please donate your season ticket money back to the athletic department. If you can’t, please consider making a donation through the “Together” campaign. Even if it’s as little as $5-$10. Every dollar is needed. Now is the time for us to give back to the athletic department that has given us so much throughout our lives. Step up Griz Nation!

Griz til I die said:
https://twitter.com/UMGRIZZLIES/status/1300448257856819201/video/1

Like most places and people, our athletic department is facing unprecedented times and needs your help. If you can, please donate your season ticket money back to the athletic department. If you can’t, please consider making a donation through the “Together” campaign. Even if it’s as little as $5-$10. Every dollar is needed. Now is the time for us to give back to the athletic department that has given us so much throughout our lives. Step up Griz Nation!
Done!

Since the Chemistry Dept. no longer has to support Engstrom, I have redirected by annual donation from there to the AD.

HookedonGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Who do you nominate?

Let’s go with PlayerRep (since you asked ;) ) as well as AzGrizFan and IntuitiveGriz. Then you guys nominate 3 each as well!

I donated my several thousand of tickets within minutes of receiving an email from McKell.

Joining Quarterback Club is a great way to support the program and receive access to Bobby and the program for anyone interested, particularly if you’ve already donated your ticket funds and are looking for other ways to support the Griz this season and thereafter. First QB meeting tonight was extremely informative and others will occur regularly throughout the fall.

Go Griz!

PlayerRep said:
HookedonGriz said:
Let’s go with PlayerRep (since you asked ;) ) as well as AzGrizFan and IntuitiveGriz. Then you guys nominate 3 each as well!

I donated my several thousand of tickets within minutes of receiving an email from McKell.

Thank you for donating. Glad to see some egrizzers stepping up!

HookedonGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Thank god I gave up some of my tickets a couple years ago. They were $7,000. All Canyon Club. Outside and inside.

I wonder what is happening with leaseholders of the boxes/suites?

PlayerRep said:
HookedonGriz said:

Thank god I gave up some of my tickets a couple years ago. They were $7,000. All Canyon Club. Outside and inside.

I wonder what is happening with leaseholders of the boxes/suites?
I'm sure they're being asked to contribute as well. Probably have the option to defer to 2021.

I also did my part to the tune of $6k. I challenge fellow Griz fans to support our men and women who make us all proud to be part of the University of Montana family. GO GRIZ

AllWeatherFan said:
Let’s all disclose the size of our, uh...donations. :lol:

Just because your amount is small, doesn't mean you need to criticize or make fun of others. Campaign contributions are public info. What's wrong with some people saying what they donated to UM? It's not mandatory to say that.

PlayerRep said:
HookedonGriz said:

Great, now you get to nominate 3 people. See how this game works? I’m going to nominate Brint, Mike, and since Luke refuses to read egriz, let’s go with CDA. :lol:

Griz til I die said:
PlayerRep said:
Great, now you get to nominate 3 people. See how this game works? I’m going to nominate Brint, Mike, and since Luke refuses to read egriz, let’s go with CDA. :lol:

Gladly. The wife is pulling a shift right now, but I’ll talk to her in the morning to get it figured out.

PlayerRep said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Let’s all disclose the size of our, uh...donations. :lol:

Just because your amount is small, doesn't mean you need to criticize or make fun of others. Campaign contributions are public info. What's wrong with some people saying what they donated to UM? It's not mandatory to say that.
After all, it is part of the "mine is bigger than yours" culture.

Back