Dante Olson—Eagles Depth Chart

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
kemajic
eGriz Club

braves84 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:20 am
kemajic wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:50 pm

Same fate as Olson. That is a connection in spite of striking your nerve.
Not a chance.

If that's the case why not mention any of these players: case cookus northern arizona, Travis Jonsen montana state or charlie taumoepeau portland state all udfa who all got cut, and didn't make a practice squad.

All of them former big sky conference players.lots of players in the similar situation from all colleges

You can't be that naive, not to see the narrative, or can you?
What I can't see is why you have such a bug in your bonnet. Olson and Sterk were the two best senior defensive players in this state and this is a UM blog. We can leave all the others that we care much less about to outsiders like you.
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em." - Webb Wilder
braves84

kemajic wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:40 am
braves84 wrote:

Not a chance.

If that's the case why not mention any of these players: case cookus northern arizona, Travis Jonsen montana state or charlie taumoepeau portland state all udfa who all got cut, and didn't make a practice squad.

All of them former big sky conference players.lots of players in the similar situation from all colleges

What I can't see is why you have such a bug in your bonnet. Olson and Sterk were the two best senior defensive players in this state and this is a UM blog. We can leave all the others that we care much less about to outsiders like you.
Well now I know the answer to my last question
🙄🙄 Haha.
garizzalies

braves84 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:52 pm
Can't believe nobody else sees this... C'mon people!!!
See what? Your insecurities? Your obsessive compulsive disorder? Your conspiracy theories? Your inability to read and write coherently? Your giggling jowls?
These all seem really hard to miss
braves84

garizzalies wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:27 am
braves84 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:52 pm
Can't believe nobody else sees this... C'mon people!!!
See what? Your insecurities? Your obsessive compulsive disorder? Your conspiracy theories? Your inability to read and write coherently? Your giggling jowls?
I'd try and explain it to you, but considering it's only 09:45 mt. Your remedial reader might not be around to help you understand.
Washgrizfan1

braves84 wrote:
kemajic wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:50 pm

Same fate as Olson. That is a connection in spite of striking your nerve.
Not a chance.

How many posters on egriz know who Taumoepeau is, or care about him? Did anyone think Jonsen would have any chance of making a roster?
garizzalies

braves84 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:47 am
garizzalies wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:27 am

I'd try and explain it to you, but considering it's only 09:45 mt. Your remedial reader might not be around to help you understand.
Explain what? Nobody knows what the F you’re talking about. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised—nobody here speaks Chubb. You make as much sense as your punctuation
braves84

garizzalies wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:23 am
braves84 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:47 am

Explain what? Nobody knows what the F you’re talking about. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised—nobody here speaks Chubb. You make as much sense as your punctuation
Jeez, you are dense.

If you can't keep up, quit trying.

Seriously get help.
garizzalies

You can’t even explain what you’re talking about.
If you don’t understand, how do you expect the rest of us to know what the hell you’re talking about? :lol:
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

Washgrizfan1 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:58 am
braves84 wrote:

Not a chance.

How many posters on egriz know who Taumoepeau is, or care about him? Did anyone think Jonsen would have any chance of making a roster?
My wife asked me to pick up a box of Taumpoepeaus when I was at the grocery store on Sunday. Of course, I f###[#] it up and got the wrong kind.
braves84

Washgrizfan1 wrote:
braves84 wrote:

Not a chance.

Therein lies the problem. If he would have played at Montana people would have been pissing all over themselves.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... jM&ampcf=1
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

braves84 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:41 am
Washgrizfan1 wrote:

Therein lies the problem. If he would have played at Montana people would have been pissing all over themselves.
So, now you're doing "what would Griz fans do if [player who didn't play for Montana] played for Montana" hypotheticals?

SACCAT66

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:00 pm
braves84 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:41 am

So, now you're doing "what would Griz fans do if [player who didn't play for Montana] played for Montana" hypotheticals?

OOOHHH... I have been WAITING to play this game for 44 years!!! How great would the last 2 years have been if Trevor Lawrence would have been a Griz, and Herbert would have been a Bobcat. Add in Edwards-Helaire at RB for either school. Man...What could have been.
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

SACCAT66 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:06 pm

OOOHHH... I have been WAITING to play this game for 44 years!!! How great would the last 2 years have been if Trevor Lawrence would have been a Griz, and Herbert would have been a Bobcat. Add in Edwards-Helaire at RB for either school. Man...What could have been.
The incontinence would be rampant according to the rotunds.
braves84

SACCAT66 wrote:
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:00 pm

Keep dreaming, whens the last time a quaterback from montana or state u has even come close to getting drafted.

Get back to me if it's been in the last twenty years.

Getting Somebody on your rosters more than honorable mention big sky would be a start.😳
tourist

Perhaps this will shed light on this situation:

"Self-defeating personality disorder (also known as masochistic personality disorder) was a proposed personality disorder. It was discussed in an appendix of the revised third edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-III-R) in 1987, but was never formally admitted into the manual.
Self-defeating behaviors are behaviors that move you away from the goals that you have set for yourself. These behaviors are distracting and self-sabotaging and cause us to feel exhausted and bad about ourselves."
"How do you overcome self defeating personality disorder?
Recognizing them is the best way to avoid them. You can also replace old habits. Try meditation, art therapy, bike riding, poetry: anything that is different from what you used to do that led to perceived failure. Breaking old habits and finding new, healthy ones can get you on the road away from self-defeat."
:twocents:
SACCAT66

braves84 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:41 pm
SACCAT66 wrote:

Keep dreaming, whens the last time a quaterback from montana or state u has even come close to getting drafted.

Getting Somebody on your rosters more than honorable mention big sky would be a start.😳
Well...Mcghee was 1st team All-American is 2012, so that was less than 20 years ago. Prukop was going to be a draft pick until he transferred to Oregon. Pretty sure the griz had a couple kids that were 1st team all big sky at QB the last 10 years, one kid (can't remember his name, but pretty sure he beat the Bison in Missoula) was looked at as a 4th or 5th round pick before he got hurt....None of this was the game though, the game was imagining random people that didnt play for the teams, and then imagining that they did.
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

SACCAT66 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:06 pm
braves84 wrote:

Well...Mcghee was 1st team All-American is 2012, so that was less than 20 years ago. Prukop was going to be a draft pick until he transferred to Oregon. Pretty sure the griz had a couple kids that were 1st team all big sky at QB the last 10 years, one kid (can't remember his name, but pretty sure he beat the Bison in Missoula) was looked at as a 4th or 5th round pick before he got hurt....None of this was the game though, the game was imagining random people that didnt play for the teams, and then imagining that they did.
And pissing all over ourselves. Don't forget the very common side effect of elation that is pissing all over oneself. Totally normal.
kemajic
eGriz Club

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:21 pm
SACCAT66 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:06 pm

And pissing all over ourselves. Don't forget the very common side effect of elation that is pissing all over oneself. Totally normal.
An aging prostate is not elation.
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em." - Webb Wilder
HelenaHandBasket

Frank Gogola @FrankGogola
1m
There are 15 former Big Sky Conference players on NFL rosters. Ten of the 13 schools have at least one representative, led by Eastern Washington with five. Montana, UC Davis and Northern Arizona are the teams without an ex-BSC player on a 53-man roster.
garizzalies

braves84 wrote:
SACCAT66 wrote:

:clap: IDK “whens” the last time a UNDF grad even came close to making a coherent post? Get back to me if it’s been in the last twenty years.

I had to manually over-ride Siri like 5 times just to type the word “whens”. She kept trying to auto-correct. Which proves you’re either super dumb or cheap. Probably both.

And what the hell’s a “quaterback”? Is that a Chubb so large he causes earth-quaters in his wake?