• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Missouri Valley to Announce Play in 2020

get'em_griz

DONOR
Sources saying the Missouri Valley to announce they will play in 2020 as planned.

https://247sports.com/college/north-dakota-state/Article/Sources-Valley-to-play-football-149564577/?fbclid=IwAR1PcUHWEn8UyDq3npfpo8clOcMVd88qsjrD7ba8a4YTkCz7bh9nhk0MAqw

Griz til I die said:
No word of what their plan is though. Conference only? Full-go?

Assuming it's full-go as Southern Illinois is scheduled to play Kansas to open the season on Aug 29.

Missouri Valley member Southern Illinois has taken the CAA’s New Hampshire’s place as Kansas (Big 12) University’s season-opening opponent on August 29th.

get'em_griz said:
Griz til I die said:
No word of what their plan is though. Conference only? Full-go?

Assuming it's full-go as Southern Illinois is scheduled to play Kansas to open the season on Aug 29.

Missouri Valley member Southern Illinois has taken the CAA’s New Hampshire’s place as Kansas (Big 12) University’s season-opening opponent on August 29th.
I saw that, but I feel like that game was scheduled just in case. I think they're both probably gonna go conference only at some point.

Back