• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trase LeTexier

SACCAT66

Didn't see this posted yet. Trase LeTexier was arrested for obstructing this morning. Doesn't seem very serious, just wondering what law type people think.

It wasn’t obstruction, felony assault
https://apps.missoulacounty.us/jailroster/ChargesDetail.aspx?BookingNo=UyVrJkW2%2fdPK%2bwLBIguNiohZFoY%3d

dumb shit that is all I have to say about that.https://nbcmontana.com/news/local/three-arrested-after-man-sent-to-hospital-in-alleged-assault-in-downtown-missoula

atomik235 said:
It wasn’t obstruction, felony assault
https://apps.missoulacounty.us/jailroster/ChargesDetail.aspx?BookingNo=UyVrJkW2%2fdPK%2bwLBIguNiohZFoY%3d

He didn’t do the “assaulting”....but still dumb to be out there and involved.

borderline player getting a mugshot for any reason is not a good plan in Bobby's world if you ever want to see the field again

grizindabox said:
Send him packing

Two individuals not allowing others to aid an unconscious person with a potential serious head/neck injury. Sounds like they might have been trying to save the guy from a more serious injury until EMT’s arrived. Why else would you stop people from helping? Will be interesting to see how this plays out. My bet is this won’t warrant a “send him packing” punishment. Won’t be surprised to see charges dropped.

Art Spooner said:
grizindabox said:
Send him packing

Two individuals not allowing others to aid an unconscious person with a potential serious head/neck injury. Sounds like they might have been trying to save the guy from a more serious injury until EMT’s arrived. Why else would you stop people from helping? Will be interesting to see how this plays out. My bet is this won’t warrant a “send him packing” punishment. Won’t be surprised to see charges dropped.

I am pretty sure they kept others from helping him from getting his ass kicked...not from helping him after.

I am not a criminal defense lawyer, but I have never heard of this offense. Has anyone else heard of it?

No way this a felony, is my thought. But I don’t know the facts.

I can’t imagine a senior from Boulder is a bad kid.

My comment would be, in this day of Covid, which could disrupt or end the Griz football season, why would anyone be downtown? If he was just downtown walking and not in the Mo Club, then okay.

grizindabox said:
Art Spooner said:

I am pretty sure they kept others from helping him from getting his ass kicked...not from helping him after.

No. The definition Of privilege is not that. Did you not grow up in America? Did you not have huge opportunities? Was it because you had privilege? Or because you grew up in America?

Get rid of that dub tag line.

Round and LeTexier are two of the nicest young men you will ever meet. Both are outstanding Montana gentlemen .My guess is they were protecting somebody.

PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:

No. The definition Of privilege is not that. Did you not grow up in America? Did you not have huge opportunities? Was it because you had privilege? Or because you grew up in America?

grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:

One of the definitions of stupidity is having the tagline you do.

Griz football officially starts....

Hmmm.......as if there weren’t enough issues at hand and we have this crap.

first11 said:
Griz football officially starts....

Hmmm.......as if there weren’t enough issues at hand and we have this crap.

Isn't politics supposed to be in the Political section? Or, do you support politics being in every post that people make?

PlayerRep said:
I am not a criminal defense lawyer, but I have never heard of this offense. Has anyone else heard of it?

My comment would be, in this day of Covid, which could disrupt or end the Griz football season, why would anyone be downtown? If he was just downtown walking and not in the Mo Club, then okay.

Trace was in Stockmans bar, extremely intoxicated, slurring his words, stumbling around and got asked to leave prior to his arrest. He was making the football team look horrible.

LadyGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

Trace was in Stockmans bar, extremely intoxicated, slurring his words, stumbling around and got asked to leave prior to his arrest. He was making the football team look horrible.

his mug shot looked like that was probably the case. Want to see good kids do stupid stuff just add copious amounts of alcohol.

The Summer just got hotter in Missoula! I am sure Bobby and his coaching staff preach to these guys everyday about staying away from getting themselves into these situations. Unfortunately, they do not always listen. Decreasing enrollments, Covid 19 and situations like this does not bode well for the University.

bigsky33 said:
The Summer just got hotter in Missoula! I am sure Bobby and his coaching staff preach to these guys everyday about staying away from getting themselves into these situations. Unfortunately, they do not always listen. Decreasing enrollments, Covid 19 and situations like this does not bode well for the University.

Situations like this happen at literally every university.

WaGriz4life said:
bigsky33 said:

Situations like this happen at literally every university.

Yes they do, and it is never any good!

Back