• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fcs game on espnu

braves84

Msu- ndsu on at 3:00 p.m. mst. For those who are interested.
I am curious how in order Montana fans would rank akem, toure, ndsu's Christian Watson and MSU bobcat Travis Jonsen?
All of them all have a future in the nfl.imo.

While it's splitting hairs I would take Watson, toure, akem than Jonson
Watson has elite speed timed at 22-23 m.p.h. faster than any running back in the nfl. Just blows by bobcats on the 75 yard reverse. Plus he is a very good run blocker down field which he has to be in the scheme ndsu runs.
Toure, there is nothing he can't do. Very good hands, explosive runner And more
good blocker
Akem, imo just a slight notch below both Watson and toure not a knock on him at all, still has a very very bright future.
Jonson, this guy to has elite speed too., Just a little rough in the pass catching technique which is probably due to the inconsistencies at quaterback at MSU. Kid is a stud athlete.
Like I said it's a toss up.any team is/was lucky to have any of them.

braves84 said:
Watson has elite speed timed at 22-23 m.p.h. faster than any running back in the nfl. Just blows by bobcats on the 75 yard reverse. Plus he is a very good run blocker down field which he has to be in the scheme ndsu runs.
good blocker
Akem, imo just a slight notch below both Watson and toure not a knock on him at all, still has a very very bright future.
Jonson, this guy to has elite speed too., Just a little rough in the pass catching technique which is probably due to the inconsistencies at quaterback at MSU. Kid is a stud athlete.

That’s not a bad analysis.....I’d forgotten how bad Watson made the ‘scats look until I watched that game again today....don’t sleep on Akem...if he can stay healthy this year he’s still gonna surprise a lot of folks (and thats saying a lot for a guy who just got named first team all-conference). :lol:

braves84 said:
good blocker

Didn't he have 34 catches all season? Get out of here with your BS.

Akem is better than Toure. You are a dummy.

Jonson doesn't have elite speed.

You should pick a different sport to follow. You don't have a clue.

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
good blocker

Yeah, your the guy that said Trey Lance wouldn't even start at no. Arizona over case cookus . Or Taiwan Jones from Eastern washington didn't have elite speed either
Think that says it all.lmfao.

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
good blocker

Let's go on record than as to who gets drafted the highest
I'll take Watson and you can take toure and akem.
When it's over one of us will admit they were wrong ... Deal?
Given your past history in evaluating talent I like my chances.

https://egriz.com/grizboard/posting.php?mode=quote&f=23&p=1430564
Almost forgot about the comment you made about a healthy dalton Sneed starting over Lance at ndsu or were you joking about that too. Haha.

braves84 said:
https://egriz.com/grizboard/posting.php?mode=quote&f=23&p=1430564
Almost forgot about the comment you made about a healthy dalton Sneed starting over Lance at ndsu or were you joking about that too. Haha.

Yes, joking and jabbing at foreigners on the Griz board.

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:

So, PlayerRep are you up to backing up your comments?

braves84 said:
braves84 said:

I made no comments on the draft. I said the Griz receivers were better. My history on evaluating talent has been very good.

I still say Ill St. was robbed. They lost 9-3. But a Redbird touchdown was called back that should have counted.

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:

I made no comments on the draft. I said the Griz receivers were better. My history on evaluating talent has been very good.

Well, if you think both Montana receivers are better than Watson wouldn't logic dictate that they should both be drafted higher when it's time.
As for your evaluating of talent. Haha.

Latest posts

Back