• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Camden Sirmon transfers to Sentinel

grizfan1984

Cy’s little brother who is a top QB in the Northwest and is a Griz Prospect transferred to Sentinel for his senior season

Heard this was a done deal last week. Don't know for sure, but heard they were concerned he wasn't going to get to play in Washington this fall.

https://247sports.com/Player/Camden-Sirmon-46051661/

Sentinel is absolutely loaded at QB Sirmon, Bay, Crews and maybe could be the best of them all JJ Dolan who is only a Sophomore

go96griz said:
Heard this was a done deal last week. Don't know for sure, but heard they were concerned he wasn't going to get to play in Washington this fall.

https://247sports.com/Player/Camden-Sirmon-46051661/

Pretty sure that you heard correct.

Sentinel was already loaded. Holy crap. I think they’ll have at least 4 D1 scholly’s this year as seniors (jace, Rollins, raucsh, and now Sirmon). Probably more scholly’s too, and some waiting in the wings. Has that ever happened in MT? 4 Senior d1’s on the same team?
StrangurySince03, do you know?
And just MSLA’s luck. They finally have a team for the century, and it just happens to be during the bug of the century

garizzalies said:
Sentinel was already loaded. Holy crap. I think they’ll have at least 4 D1 scholly’s this year as seniors (jace, Rollins, raucsh, and now Sirmon). Probably more scholly’s too, and some waiting in the wings. Has that ever happened in MT? 4 Senior d1’s on the same team?
And just MSLA’s luck. They finally have a team for the century, and it just happens to be during the bug of the century

My goodness, I'm respecting your hustle of late.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

A few other Sentinel kids to keep an eye on
Geno Leonard LB
Donovan South S
Soren Syvrud DE
Haiden Crews QB
Sentinel is also loaded with a bunch of younger guys too.

garizzalies said:
Same for the Griz who are also loaded this year.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

Thanks but I’ll fuck it up.
Given enough time, I always do.

kemajic said:
garizzalies said:

Yep. Couldn’t happen at a worse time for Missoula football, that’s for certain. :| :|

garizzalies said:

Bozeman High has at least 4 as well this year...Eidens, Lang twins (both have offers from UM) and Fedyk.

garizzalies said:

Isn't that the truth

kemajic said:
garizzalies said:

Difference is those kids may get another year

SACCAT66 said:
garizzalies said:

Bozeman High has at least 4 as well this year...Eidens, Lang twins (both have offers from UM) and Fedyk.
Damn. I was hoping they would get split up with the new HS. Is that still a thing?

garizzalies said:
SACCAT66 said:
Damn. I was hoping they would get split up with the new HS. Is that still a thing?

The new school is just going to be grades 9-11 to start. All seniors will be allowed to stay at their current high school.

Latest posts

Back