• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cole Rosling (DT)Transfers to Tech

AZGrizFan

DONOR
Rosling probably saw the writing on the wall and should do well at Tech. Also gets to reconnect with Longoria...Tech should have a pretty good D-line this year! Assuming they play....

AZGrizFan said:
Rosling probably saw the writing on the wall and should do well at Tech. Also gets to reconnect with Longoria...Tech should have a pretty good D-line this year! Assuming they play....

Last I saw, the Frontier was going to make a run at it.

cclarkblues said:
AZGrizFan said:

I hope so. I fear we may be desperate for ANY football about the middle of October. :( :(

cclarkblues said:
AZGrizFan said:

Not under the thumb of the NCAA. But then they have little revenue to lose.

Back