• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Seattle-ization of Boz Angeles

garizzalies

Driving past the neighbor’s the other night and I had to swing in to BS as he was outside kicking rocks. He’s got this obscene enclosed Bubcat trailer that he pulls around the state for all kinds of crap. But it had a flat and was looking run-down and not nearly as shiny as the past few years. When the trailer monstrosity is not hooked up, you can see a blue-and-gold prosthetic nutsack dangling from the back of his truck.
Anyway, he seemed down in the dumps because apparently there’s some push to defund Bozo. He used the term “Seattle-ization” and I had never heard that. I’m guessing the MILF camp is on the chopping block along with Fatheads on honey buckets. What else? Anybody hear about this? He was also complaining that they don’t even have a public pool in Bozmanly and I asked why he cared. Like why would he drive over the hill to go swimming there and he said it would be nice to have the option but it won’t happen now.

garizzalies said:
Driving past the neighbor’s the other night and I had to swing in to BS as he was outside kicking rocks. He’s got this obscene enclosed Bubcat trailer that he pulls around the state for all kinds of crap. But it had a flat and was looking run-down and not nearly as shiny as the past few years. When the trailer monstrosity is not hooked up, you can see a blue-and-gold prosthetic nutsack dangling from the back of his truck.
Anyway, he seemed down in the dumps because apparently there’s some push to defund Bozo. He used the term “Seattle-ization” and I had never heard that. I’m guessing the MILF camp is on the chopping block along with Fatheads on honey buckets. What else? Anybody hear about this? He was also complaining that they don’t even have a public pool in Bozmanly and I asked why he cared. Like why would he drive over the hill to go swimming there and he said it would be nice to have the option but it won’t happen now.
Stick with this; finish the novel.

garizzalies said:

OK.... I will start with the easiest one and go from there

1) We do have a public swimming pool. It has water in it and everything

2) The Bozeman Police could be getting defunded, MSU is not. MSU is still twice the size as U of Montana

3) We will have plenty of money to put Fat--heads on all the Port-O-Potties... We are actually thinking of putting pictures of the MILF campers on them.. It will be pretty great!!!

4) Bozeman is more "Jackson Hole North" or Beverly Hills East... Missoula would be more like Seattle

SACCAT66 said:
garizzalies said:

2) The Bozeman Police could be getting defunded, MSU is not. MSU is still twice the size as U of Montana

3) We will have plenty of money to put Fat--heads on all the Port-O-Potties... We are actually thinking of putting pictures of the MILF campers on them.. It will be pretty great!!!

4) Bozeman is more "Jackson Hole North" or Beverly Hills East... Missoula would be more like Seattle
Your point is they both suck. Got it.

SACCAT66 said:
garizzalies said:

1) are you talking about the shit pond? Or Blowsman Hot Springs in the town of 4corners or that other weird community nearby that really does not feel like a town, more like a suburb without the burb? Do you guys just claim everything in the entire valley? I think my neighbor was talking about a nice pool for kids, in town, with slides and stuff like that

2) are they really considering defunding the 5-oh? And btw, the U “is still twice” as cool as your ‘70s Carharttville and always will be. But I don’t expect someone who displays prosthetic nutsacks to ever understand that.

3) that will be really cool. And probably require those double-sized, handicapped honey buckets. Good. More room when I come down to pee in your mom next year

4) you sound proud of that?

garizzalies said:
SACCAT66 said:

1) are you talking about the shit pond? Or Blowsman Hot Springs in the town of 4corners or that other weird community nearby that really does not feel like a town, more like a suburb without the burb? Do you guys just claim everything in the entire valley? I think my neighbor was talking about a nice pool for kids, in town, with slides and stuff like that

2) are they really considering defunding the 5-oh? And btw, the U “is still twice” as cool as your ‘70s Carharttville and always will be. But I don’t expect someone who displays prosthetic nutsacks to ever understand that.

3) that will be really cool. And probably require those double-sized, handicapped honey buckets. Good. More room when I come down to pee in your mom next year

1) We have a city pool in the actual town of Bozeman it is right near downtown. I think it has a slide or two. Called Bogart swimming pool I believe.

2) Agree to disagree. I dont have prosthetic nuts, so can't comment on that.

3) We have normal sized port-o-potties. My mom is in her late 60s so I don't know why you would want to pee inside of her.

4) Yep.

A Bubcat once wanted me to meet him in downtown Belgrade for a beer and I asked, “you mean the Smith’s grocery?”

The whole town of Boseman is a farce. Not surprising. Did you know it was founded by a lying, murderous coward. Don’t believe me? Watch The Revenant. It won awards.
I just heard the CPAZ (Cat’s Paw Autonomous Zone) is spreading and they are looking to tear down his statue.

SACCAT66 said:
garizzalies said:

1) We have a city pool in the actual town of Bozeman it is right near downtown. I think it has a slide or two. Called Bogart swimming pool I believe.

2) Agree to disagree. I dont have prosthetic nuts, so can't comment on that.

3) We have normal sized port-o-potties. My mom is in her late 60s so I don't know why you would want to pee inside of her.

4) Yep.
1) now I know you’re lying

2) you didn’t answer my question

3) why so judgy? Your mom can’t have needs? Why do you think she looks forward to the MILF camp every year?

4) why?

kemajic said:
SACCAT66 said:

Your point is they both suck. Got it.

Yep. Keep Montana Great. F@ck Seattle and Beverly Fuck!ng hills.

46db9t.jpg

Bozeman is an ugly shit hole. Like the Scottsbluff, NE of Montana. Just a hideous place. Bozeman is like the illegitimate child that Wheatland, WY and Fargo ,ND tried to put up for adoption. Ugly as hell and smells like shit. Ya, sounds like a lovely place there buddy. 2 things Bobcats are in denial about:
1. There shitty town
2. There shitty football team

Just because you had one good season in like 10 years, doesn't mean your team is the shit now. Go back to your shit website, that no one goes to and talk about your shit there.

Griz Addict said:
Bozeman is an ugly shit hole. Like the Scottsbluff, NE of Montana. Just a hideous place. Bozeman is like the illegitimate child that Wheatland, WY and Fargo ,ND tried to put up for adoption. Ugly as hell and smells like shit. Ya, sounds like a lovely place there buddy. 2 things Bobcats are in denial about:
1. There shitty town
2. There shitty football team

Just because you had one good season in like 10 years, doesn't mean your team is the shit now. Go back to your shit website, that no one goes to and talk about your shit there.

We found Karen! And boy is she pissed!!! Probably making an official complaint right now to the management.

indian-outlaw said:
SoldierGriz said:
Yep. Keep Montana Great. F@ck Seattle and Beverly [#]f###!ng hills.
Are you even from Montana? I smell a jingoistic terd from the south.

Born and bred 406. Guarantee my thoughts align with most from the Last Best Place.

I had to look up the word jingoistic
First I learned how to pronounce it, and giggled.
Then I learned it’s meaning, and sighed.

Latest posts

Back