• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Justin Ford Commits

grizfan1984

2020 Louisville transfer Cornerback Justin Ford has commited to us. https://twitter.com/jacosse_/status/1270836197582135297

Better late than never, Ford. Shoulda been here two years ago when you were first recruited....be all-league right now going into your junior year.

Man, our D is stacked now.

Well just like Coach DeCuire said a couple years ago "every days a great day to be a Griz, but sometimes it's a little bit better then that"!

I admit I get pumped for lots of recruits but I wasn’t sure this one was gonna happen and it might be our biggest one yet! Watch some tape of his he is an absolute beast!

He will be an All Big Sky Player right away

https://www.hudl.com/profile/5306233/Justin-Ford

https://twitter.com/jacosse_/status/1226996350019084290

Justin Ford

Wow, a CB that actually considers that ball in the air to be HIS, and not the WR's...i love it!!

This is absolutely fantastic commitment news. Can;t get the smile off my face.

Move over Trumaine Johnson...we've got another possible NFL possibility.

Shut the front door! Hell, Justin Ford is going to shut all the doors on opponents. Can you say, "Lock down Corner"?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1244068496901890048

IntuitiveGriz said:
Justin Ford

Wow, a CB that actually considers that ball in the air to be HIS, and not the WR's...i love it!!

This is absolutely fantastic commitment news. Can;t get the smile off my face.

Easy there. Trumaine is the best CB in UM history. Ford is a huge pick up, but tru was a freak and the type of athlete we don’t usually see here.

UMAlum said:
Looking forward to watching Justin and our D in general! Going to be a great year!!

It’s hard to get excited without knowing if we’re going to get to go to games or how all this COVID nonsense is going to play out

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Justin Ford

This is absolutely fantastic commitment news. Can't get the smile off my face.

Easy there. Trumaine is the best CB in UM history. Ford is a huge pick up, but tru was a freak and the type of athlete we don’t usually see here.

You easy. All I was referring to, with move over comment, was to possibly make room in the league (NFL) for another UM cornerback.

Undoubtedly Trumaine was an amazing Griz CB (2x All American.

It was really weird though that he was an unranked HS player (on D and O), and almost no offers, and was brought in to UM to play WR. Good thing he was freakishly athletic and GOT PAID massively in the NFL.

Good as well Justin Ford is freakishly athletic too...I don't know of another Griz CB to hold 20 offers. Safe it to say the kid can play a little.

If for some crazy reason you weren't excited for the upcoming season, you should be now. We just cashed in our lottery ticket here and the Griz will be ready to roar.
Now everyone let's be smart, be safe and let's do everything we can make sure that Griz FB comes this September with as many fans as as WaGriz can safely accommodate.

:thumb:
IntuitiveGriz said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

You easy. All I was referring to, with move over comment, was to possibly make room in the league (NFL) for another UM cornerback.

Undoubtedly Trumaine was an amazing Griz CB (2x All American.

It was really weird though that he was an unranked HS player (on D and O), and almost no offers, and was brought in to UM to play WR. Good thing he was freakishly athletic and GOT PAID massively in the NFL.

Good as well Justin Ford is freakishly athletic too...I don't know of another Griz CB to hold 20 offers. Safe it to say the kid can play a little.

Back