Vim's 2021 Montana High School Recruiting List

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

IntuitiveGriz wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:28 pm
HookedonGriz wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:48 am

To piggyback on my previous statement, I just listened to a Tootell and Nuanez episode discussing the in-state recruiting battle. They stated pretty much what I said here, that there are probably 6 blue-chip MT recruits.....Eiden, Daily, Detrick, Klucewich, Rollins, and Bergen. The Cats and Griz each have 2 of these guys committed. Rollins has a good chance to go FBS but could end up with the Cats as his brother went there and family ties. Bergen could go either way I suppose, I’m not sure. If a team lands both or either of them, then they have the advantage.
Totally agree with you HookedonGriz, as usual.

I'm going to throw in TE Jake Olson as well at lucky number 7. I am a little biased of course... But one doesn't have the #1 offense in the state, with 2 +1,000 yard rushers without a good TE. They don't keep blocking stats.

Developmentally speaking in college, I feel Olson's ceiling , with his height and athletiism, is very high. Much like everyone has anticipated Curry to become.
Yep both schools see something in him too. I watched him play in the state chipper and was very impressed. And I know his old man pretty well too. I figured he’s be a Griz like Bob but that full offer from Cats may do enough to persuade him differently. Would like to see the Griz match I if they can.
IntuitiveGriz
eGriz Club

HookedonGriz wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:21 pm
IntuitiveGriz wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:28 pm

Totally agree with you HookedonGriz, as usual.

I'm going to throw in TE Jake Olson as well at lucky number 7. I am a little biased of course... But one doesn't have the #1 offense in the state, with 2 +1,000 yard rushers without a good TE. They don't keep blocking stats.

Developmentally speaking in college, I feel Olson's ceiling , with his height and athletiism, is very high. Much like everyone has anticipated Curry to become.
Yep both schools see something in him too. I watched him play in the state chipper and was very impressed. And I know his old man pretty well too. I figured he’s be a Griz like Bob but that full offer from Cats may do enough to persuade him differently. Would like to see the Griz match I if they can.
You guys are some years younger than me, I know who you are. (I am IntuitiveGriz after all 👍😎). Jake's mother, Amy, is a riot.

I am with you, I hope the Griz ante up the full ride offer. But Bobby is notorious for offering less than that to a lot of the top Montana talent and daring them to come and prove they deserve more... Just like Colter Nuanez said very recently on his ESPN show.
72-39-5 against state

WE ARE MONTANA!!!
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

IntuitiveGriz wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:10 am
HookedonGriz wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:21 pm

You guys are some years younger than me, I know who you are. (I am IntuitiveGriz after all 👍😎). Jake's mother, Amy, is a riot.

I am with you, I hope the Griz ante up the full ride offer. But Bobby is notorious for offering less than that to a lot of the top Montana talent and daring them to come and prove they deserve more... Just like Colter Nuanez said very recently on his ESPN show.
You are intuitive! ;)

I agree with you. I still hope Jake ends up in maroon as well!
IntuitiveGriz
eGriz Club

HookedonGriz wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:26 am
IntuitiveGriz wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:10 am

You are intuitive! ;)

I agree with you. I still hope Jake ends up in maroon as well!
I agree with you on Olson being a Griz, buddy. In fact I will lose my shit if he is not. 😳 :shock: :lol:
72-39-5 against state

WE ARE MONTANA!!!
Colter_Nuanez56

TWITTER:@Skylinesportsmt
FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/skylinesportsmt1
BIG SKY BREAKDOWN ON ITUNES
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/big ... 1131856462
SUBSCRIBE TO SKYLINE SPORTS
https://skylinesportsmt.com/subscriptions/
Paytonlives

Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"
Griztrain

Get that guy an offer. Would love to see more of these on that field with him in maroon.
go96griz

Griztrain wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:28 pm
Get that guy an offer. Would love to see more of these on that field with him in maroon.
Camden is very athletic and runs well. I haven't seen him throw the ball yet in a game but have heard mixed results. Sentinel lists him at 6'1" on their roster. I've been around him a few times and I would say that is extremely generous unless he has grown a lot this past year. You can tell he lifts weights, but he is a very lean kid. Has anybody seen him in person? Does he have the size to play Division I? How is his arm?
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club

go96griz wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:48 am
Griztrain wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:28 pm
Camden is very athletic and runs well. I haven't seen him throw the ball yet in a game but have heard mixed results. Sentinel lists him at 6'1" on their roster. I've been around him a few times and I would say that is extremely generous unless he has grown a lot this past year. You can tell he lifts weights, but he is a very lean kid. Has anybody seen him in person? Does he have the size to play Division I? How is his arm?
I saw one 50 yard pass to Klucewich earlier in the year....looked like he threw a pretty nice ball. That’s some real limited info tho. :lol:
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
Paytonlives

Bobby Hauck 2008 (After beating the kittens)

"I wish there were 5 quarters in this game, so we could kick their asses some more!"