• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM Opens Champions Center for FB

I don't get the 14-day thing. MT gets rid of it, as of June 1. The ncaa has a 7-day requirement for players who came via plane or bus (or something). What's wrong with the ncaa's requirement of 7 days?

PlayerRep said:
I don't get the 14-day thing. MT gets rid of it, as of June 1. The ncaa has a 7-day requirement for players who came via plane or bus (or something). What's wrong with the ncaa's requirement of 7 days?

I don't get the 14-day thing either.

And this professional soccer team, using the champion Center, apparently has no quarantine requirements.

https://gogriz.com/news/2020/6/1/soccer-reign-land-in-missoula.aspx

That’s my question, how much time will this soccer team take away from our guys and how much are they paying for this?

IntuitiveGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

And this professional soccer team, using the champion Center, apparently has no quarantine requirements.

Each player on the soccer team got checked before they came. And they also get checked while they are here. Not going anywhere near the locals. You can’t even go in to watch them practice.

BDizzle said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

Each player on the soccer team got checked before they came. And they also get checked while they are here. Not going anywhere near the locals. You can’t even go in to watch them practice.

Everyone, especially kids, sit on the ground on the east side of the soccer field, outside the fence. The thing that hangs over the fence, and blocks the view, doesn't go all the way to the ground. Up in the parking lot on the southeast corner, kids park their cars/trucks and sit on them to watch. The comings and goings in the parking lot can be observed from the deck at the new pub/restaurant, Cambie {where Hoagieville used to be).

PlayerRep said:
BDizzle said:

Everyone, especially kids, sit on the ground on the east side of the soccer field, outside the fence. The thing that hangs over the fence, and blocks the view, doesn't go all the way to the ground. Up in the parking lot on the southeast corner, kids park their cars/trucks and sit on them to watch. The comings and goings in the parking lot can be observed from the deck at the new pub/restaurant, Cambie {where Hoagieville used to be).

and their fries are just as good, maybe better ?

fanofzoo said:
PlayerRep said:

and their fries are just as good, maybe better ?

I'm only posting to say that your avatar is A+

Got the opportunity to walk through the Champions Center for the first time while in town for the ‘Scat game…..all I have to say is “WOW”. So very, very cool. Very sentimental walk down memory lane for this 40+ year Griz fan…

Caught a few minutes of the mens basketball team practicing in the auxiliary gym as well, so I’m an expert on their strengths and weaknesses if anybody wants my input there.

AZGrizFan said:
Got the opportunity to walk through the Champions Center for the first time while in town for the ‘Scat game…..all I have to say is “WOW”. So very, very cool. Very sentimental walk down memory lane for this 40+ year Griz fan…

Caught a few minutes of the mens basketball team practicing in the auxiliary gym as well, so I’m an expert on their strengths and weaknesses if anybody wants my input there.
:clap: :lol:

Back