• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Season Tickets!

reinell30

eGriz Club
DONOR
Well the Government took away our tax deduction for GSA contributions thru season tickets. Now they giveth back. Looks like almost everyone will be receiving a nice check from Uncle Sam. What a nice down payment on your Season Tickets. Thank you President Trump!

Oh and just to show I am not so shallow of heart, 113,000 already recovered from the Virus. Lets talk about this number instead of the ones who haven't survived.

Go Griz!

reinell30 said:
Well the Government took away our tax deduction for GSA contributions thru season tickets. Now they giveth back. Looks like almost everyone will be receiving a nice check from Uncle Sam. What a nice down payment on your Season Tickets. Thank you President Trump!

Oh and just to show I am not so shallow of heart, 113,000 already recovered from the Virus. Lets talk about this number instead of the ones who haven't survived.

Go Griz!
Where did you see there was 113,000 recoveries at? I haven’t seen anybody report how many recoveries there are anywhere.

reinell30 said:

Go Griz!
It will be interesting to see how many fans will be anxious to sit in close quarters for 3+ hours with 25,000 strangers by September. I would bet on those numbers to be substantially lower.

kemajic said:
reinell30 said:

Go Griz!
It will be interesting to see how many fans will be anxious to sit in close quarters for 3+ hours with 25,000 strangers by September. I would bet on those numbers to be substantially lower.

Yup. And that’s if 25,000 people are allowed to gather publicly in September.

Griz til I die said:
reinell30 said:

Go Griz!
Where did you see there was 113,000 recoveries at? I haven’t seen anybody report how many recoveries there are anywhere.

Type, GOOGLE and ask how many have recovered from Covid-19...

BozAngelesGriz said:
kemajic said:
reinell30 said:

Go Griz!

Yup. And that’s if 25,000 people are allowed to gather publicly in September.
Which is unlikely. Everyone needs to prepare for no football season/sports for the rest of 2020

Take a look at this:

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/03/if-the-south-cant-straighten-out-its-coronavirus-response-there-wont-be-a-college-football-season.html

The president is giving (some of) us the money?? I thought Congress controlled the purse in America.

And yes, the longer this drags on, I become more concerned about the viability of sports this summer and even into fall. Stay in your fucking houses, people!!

EverettGriz said:
The president is giving (some of) us the money?? I thought Congress controlled the purse in America.

And yes, the longer this drags on, I become more concerned about the viability of sports this summer and even into fall. Stay in your f###[#] houses, people!!

Well I can tell you this, If President trump didn't sign the bill to give the money, do you think he would get blamed for not giving it?

Agree EverettGriz, people stay in your F$%#king house. If you're sick, text someone to bring you what you need and have them leave it on your door step! I have been off work for two weeks, I can deliver to people in the Great Falls area. I can deliver in Missoula too it would just take awhile.

reinell30 said:
EverettGriz said:

And yes, the longer this drags on, I become more concerned about the viability of sports this summer and even into fall. Stay in your f###[#] houses, people!!

Well I can tell you this, If President trump didn't sign the bill to give the money, do you think he would get blamed for not giving it?

Agree EverettGriz, people stay in your F$%#king house. If you're sick, text someone to bring you what you need and have them leave it on your door step! I have been off work for two weeks, I can deliver to people in the Great Falls area. I can deliver in Missoula too it would just take awhile.

All presidents get way too much credit, and way too much blame.

reinell30 said:
Griz til I die said:
reinell30 said:

Go Griz!

If you look at wwww.worldometer.com/coronavirus it states worldwide currently 141,419 have recovered and 30,449 have passed away. There are considerably less that have recovered here than in Italy or China because its counted as recovered on after 14 days and they started seeing the effects sooner than we did. The website also lists new cases, active cases, and the number of serious or critical patients.

griz98 said:
reinell30 said:
Griz til I die said:
reinell30 said:

Go Griz!

If you look at wwww.worldometer.com/coronavirus it states worldwide currently 141,419 have recovered and 30,449 have passed away. There are considerably less that have recovered here than in Italy or China because its counted as recovered on after 14 days and they started seeing the effects sooner than we did. The website also lists new cases, active cases, and the number of serious or critical patients.

Well by the time you typed this and the time I read it, that number to in obsolete. I believe it better to talk about the positive then the negative. What say you?

reinell30 said:
griz98 said:
reinell30 said:
Griz til I die said:

Well by the time you typed this and the time I read it, that number to in obsolete. I believe it better to talk about the positive then the negative. What say you?
What are the positives?

reinell30 said:
griz98 said:
reinell30 said:
Griz til I die said:

I was just pointing out where one can find statistics and they are updated very frequently. I agree, if you are looking for positive, China’s first case was Jan 10 and the number of reported cases has dropped significantly over the last several days. If (and it’s a huge if) the progression follows similarly, it may not be a 12-18 month duration as some have predicted.

reinell30 said:

Go Griz!

From what I hear it is highly doubtful there will be a season this year. There will most likely be no football for at least 18-20 months or until a vaccine is ready and distributed.

Spanky2 said:
reinell30 said:
griz98 said:
reinell30 said:

What are the positives?

Yeah, hard to find many positives in this situation at all.

EverettGriz said:
Spanky2 said:
reinell30 said:
griz98 said:

What are the positives?

Yeah, hard to find many positives in this situation at all.

141,419 is very positive! If you don't think so, then, well????

These are very difficult days and it’s hard to find positives. I’m grateful for even a mention of the word positive. What we have known as normal has been changed. People are walking on egg shells right now living in a surreal world that demands isolation. Since this is a season tickets post I will personally purchase mine hoping for the best but realizing the chances of games played in the fall is lessening. Would I feel comfortable around Washington Grizzly Stadium fans ? Don’t really know right now. What I do know is all I can do is my part. Wash my hands, practice social distancing, stay home, disinfect things, and pray. Attitudes and life has all of a sudden changed. A certain level of paranoia has set in and what reinell has done is try and move the needle to a brighter spot.

Back