• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Why the difference

sdk.catfish

Out of curiosity I went over to BN. No political crap. No virus crap. No political/virus crap. Wonder why. Better mods? Higher commitment to rules of the road? I don't know but it was refreshing. Don't get me wrong, I'm guilty of contributing crap to those threads myself but not any more. Sure wish e-griz could get back a football focus even if there isn't any football right now.

Griz fans must be more interested in knowledge than Cat fans.

There is no football. No spring ball. No games. No practice. No spring tour. No nothing.

4 of 5 threads started since March 1 started by PR. 4 of the top 6 view amounts on page 1. Over 10,000 views in Virus thread. Note that a mod and others have thanked PR for providing the information. Pretty good discussion going on there, minus a couple jokers like the OP of this thread.

Assume Chris needs egriz to have views and activity, to keep the ad revenue up.

sdk.catfish said:
Out of curiosity I went over to BN. No political crap. No virus crap. No political/virus crap. Wonder why. Better mods? Higher commitment to rules of the road? I don't know but it was refreshing. Don't get me wrong, I'm guilty of contributing crap to those threads myself but not any more. Sure wish e-griz could get back a football focus even if there isn't any football right now.

Are you thinking that the Virus is not important?

Are you thinking you can just will football to be back on?

sdk.catfish said:
A good idea would be for you to stay there since you so prefer it.

What I am thinking is that the stated purpose of e-griz is to be about "Montana Grizzlies Football and the FCS". There are many forums about viruses or politics than e-griz that are far more appropriate no matter what your politics are. Why are we (and I include myself in the past) using e-griz for political purposes? If advertising revenue is driving what the moderator allows then we essentially have no moderator. In that case why don't we all pay a subscription and the moderator actually do his fucking job? Why is there a political BS home which nothing goes to? Why does BN seem to have a better model that, in most cases, keeps this crap off the forum? Why are a few posters using this forum to advance their personal opinions about shit that has nothing to do with Griz football or the FCS? Just doesn't make any sense to me.

I wish BW would start his own forum, or maybe facebook page and limit it to only information about Griz football and shitcan (I guess unfriend in FB terms) anyone who abuses it. I could get behind that concept as well as the subscription route.

Different times, dude. Yes, it's a football forum, but we're also a community here. A lot of people here have relationships that include football, but also other things. The times call for a little slack. If BN is more to your liking, by all means stay there.

sdk.catfish said:
What I am thinking is that the stated purpose of e-griz is to be about "Montana Grizzlies Football and the FCS". There are many forums about viruses or politics than e-griz that are far more appropriate no matter what your politics are. Why are we (and I include myself in the past) using e-griz for political purposes? If advertising revenue is driving what the moderator allows then we essentially have no moderator. In that case why don't we all pay a subscription and the moderator actually do his f###[#] job? Why is there a political BS home which nothing goes to? Why does BN seem to have a better model that, in most cases, keeps this crap off the forum? Why are a few posters using this forum to advance their personal opinions about shit that has nothing to do with Griz football or the FCS? Just doesn't make any sense to me.

I wish BW would start his own forum, or maybe facebook page and limit it to only information about Griz football and shitcan (I guess unfriend in FB terms) anyone who abuses it. I could get behind that concept as well as the subscription route.
THERE IS NOTHING FOOTBALL RELATED TO TALK ABOUT.

THERE MAY NOT BE A FOOTBALL SEASON AT ALL.

If this is a football forum, and there is nothing football related to talk about, then why not stfu and go do something else. And apparently not one other person is tired of it. So I guess you all are right and I'll just do what most of the other top notch students in montana are doing and that is make MSU my home. Egriz is has become lil bro to BN. Griz football lil bro to the Cats. UM lil bro to MSU. A mutual parting I'm sure

sdk.catfish said:

Superior genetics. Now bow down, my little minions.

I like the updates, as an outsider it's interesting to watch. PR has done a nice job of showing some balance in what he posts. I don't agree with all his political/business/economic thoughts but that's how life works in adult land.

Also are we going to give PR a pass for referring to himself in the third person twice in a post earlier in this thread? Saskgriz doesn't think so.

sdk.catfish said:
What I am thinking is that the stated purpose of e-griz is to be about "Montana Grizzlies Football and the FCS". There are many forums about viruses or politics than e-griz that are far more appropriate no matter what your politics are. Why are we (and I include myself in the past) using e-griz for political purposes? If advertising revenue is driving what the moderator allows then we essentially have no moderator. In that case why don't we all pay a subscription and the moderator actually do his f###[#] job? Why is there a political BS home which nothing goes to? Why does BN seem to have a better model that, in most cases, keeps this crap off the forum? Why are a few posters using this forum to advance their personal opinions about shit that has nothing to do with Griz football or the FCS? Just doesn't make any sense to me.

Most of the posts in the virus thread are not political, and none of mine are.

I don’t know what your problem is. I assume you are a bit off base in general and have a hard-on for me. You don’t line that I have called out your BS multiple times. You have been that way all along.

Don’t look at the thread. How hard is that? Or don’t look at egriz.

And, perhaps you should disappear as others have suggested. You have never provided anything useful to egriz and never will.

sdk.catfish said:

Here in lies the problem with this thread you started.
4th word in your 1st reply " thinking "
You and thinking are like oil and water .

sdk.catfish said:
If this is a football forum, and there is nothing football related to talk about, then why not stfu and go do something else. And apparently not one other person is tired of it. So I guess you all are right and I'll just do what most of the other top notch students in montana are doing and that is make MSU my home. Egriz is has become lil bro to BN. Griz football lil bro to the Cats. UM lil bro to MSU. A mutual parting I'm sure

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

It’s because they are so insecure over there they do not allow any talk other than positive comments about the cats. Think I’m kidding. Join them then comment a couple bad comments on the cats and watch how fast you get banned

Back