Griz Fan Podcast recording tonight w/guest Colter Nuanez

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS
uofmman1122
eGriz Club

Yukon wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:44 pm
Had to put this someplace. Kind of funny.

That's pretty wild.
"Furk. Sneed is in."
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

grzz wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:18 pm
Jaredkuehn wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:37 pm
It took me a few days to get through it, but great show guys! I’m enjoying the off season shows with some basketball content.

My favorite part was hearing Colter use non-fcc compliant language for the first time :D

Keep up the good work!
We promise to get better about the length. We actually briefly talked about splitting this one, but didn't have a perfect transition point.

We are toying with a Tuesday/Thursday format next season. Game and league recap Tuesday, Game and league preview Thursday.
Seems like double the ad revenue to me, but, please, go ahead and tell us it’s for the followers. GFP has been chasing the buck from the get.
grzz
eGriz Club

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:30 pm
grzz wrote:
Jaredkuehn wrote:
It took me a few days to get through it, but great show guys! I’m enjoying the off season shows with some basketball content.

My favorite part was hearing Colter use non-fcc compliant language for the first time :D

Keep up the good work!
We promise to get better about the length. We actually briefly talked about splitting this one, but didn't have a perfect transition point.

We are toying with a Tuesday/Thursday format next season. Game and league recap Tuesday, Game and league preview Thursday.
Seems like double the ad revenue to me, but, please, go ahead and tell us it’s for the followers. GFP has been chasing the buck from the get.
Fair. Brint's salary demands are ludicrous. But don't tell him I told you.
grizindabox
eGriz Club

grzz wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:58 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:30 pm
grzz wrote:
Jaredkuehn wrote:

Keep up the good work!

Fair. Brint's salary demands are ludicrous. But don't tell him I told you.
Since Luke is paid in beer, there must be more than enough green to temper Brint's ego.
One of the definitions of privilege is, thinking “the system works” because it worked FOR YOU.