Choate has a new scapegoat

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
jcu27

Choadegoat
made by; meh
Cledus

After four years of coming up a skosh short, maybe MSU will finally be able to put 400 yards rushing against um. The upside for you guys is that Robby (not Rob) will get awarded 30 tackles.
kemajic
eGriz Club

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:48 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:51 am
Does it take a genius to call power, counter, inside zone, outside zone and an occasional deep ball? That seemed to work okay for us last year.
Agreed. Literally anyone could do that job. They could've saved some money with this hire, but decided to try to get fancy. I wonder if MSU will reimburse the taxpayers. Doubtful.
This guy looks like BobCole.2; he wants to pass, HC wants to run. Be interesting to see how that works out.
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em." - Webb Wilder
bigsky33

PTGrizzly wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:12 pm
bigsky33 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:06 pm
PlayerRep wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:48 am
ABQCat wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:57 pm
33, I'm not sure you understand how this place works, particularly in a thread where PR makes a post in the top half of the first page and calls for CDA to emerge from the bat cave. But you know what man, who gives a shit. Keep being you over here.
Don't think I've ever teed up a thread for CDA. Not very often, if ever. Nice try guys. Just keep making up stuff, and following your narrative.

Jeez, the guy hasn't even been a real coach for the past 2 years.
People said the same thing on here about Kane Iaone. Kane did a great job last year. You guys also said we wouldn’t make the playoffs last year with our QB. And, you guys said on here you were going to kick our butt last year. I guess you underestimated Choate.
This dumbass can't even spell his own coaches name right. My last bowel movement had more intelligence than anything you've ever posted.
It looks like your failed predictions have you quite butt hurt. :lol: :lol:
Bear Spray

kemajic wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:42 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Does it take a genius to call power, counter, inside zone, outside zone and an occasional deep ball? That seemed to work okay for us last year.
Agreed. Literally anyone could do that job. They could've saved some money with this hire, but decided to try to get fancy. I wonder if MSU will reimburse the taxpayers. Doubtful.
This guy looks like BobCole.2; he wants to pass, HC wants to run. Be interesting to see how that works out.
https://msubobcats.com/news/2020/2/7/fo ... credXwK6fw

Here's a link Kem. Looks like he knows how to run the ball and how to develop a qb. Have you read about the NC State drop down qb (Matt McKay) MSU landed? TA is now the second fastest Bobcat. MSU will need to pass the ball to get past the semi's, but I bet they finish 1st again in running yards in the BSC.
Last edited by Bear Spray on Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here she comes now sayin', Mony, Mony.......
CatGrad-UMGradStu

All you assholes are so f###[#] anal...
CatGrad-UMGradStu

...and full of shit...
Blgs Griz Fan

CDAGRIZ wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Why would they reimburse the taxpayers. A good example was MSU going to the Board of Regents for money so they could keep their Princess President. Hell if she was such a dies hard MSU'er she would have turned down the other job and not asked for more money.
Back to football, Who cares about this new hire. I am waiting for Chaode to ask permission from the Princess and Board to begin implementing COA payments like the semi pro team of of Fargo does.
Bear Spray

Blgs Griz Fan wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:49 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
If that's true, then literally anyone could stop the MSU offense. Literally no one in Missoula has for 4 years now. What was bobby's excuse this year? Oh yeah, the D was looking at TA, standing on the sideline, all game! ;)
Here she comes now sayin', Mony, Mony.......