• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Samori toure

braves84

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DAP39JUnwL6s&ved=2ahUKEwi45K-22J3nAhVRRqwKHdTxD5c4ChCOODAAegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2x8N6XHKlGXV2MJpHtmDfm
Excited to see what he does for an encore, between toure and hopefully a healthy akem they will scare the shit out of opposing secondaries.

EverettGriz said:
Been following Montana football for over 25+ years, since dave dickenson led the comeback victory over south Dakota state . sdsu was in the d-2 ncc conference with ndsu. Followed Montana's program since.

braves84 said:
EverettGriz said:
Been following Montana football for over 25+ years, since dave dickenson led the comeback victory over south Dakota state . sdsu was in the d-2 ncc conference with ndsu. Followed Montana's program since.

Follow it better.

braves84 said:
EverettGriz said:

Congratulations.

Your offense was bandable.

braves84 said:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DAP39JUnwL6s&ved=2ahUKEwi45K-22J3nAhVRRqwKHdTxD5c4ChCOODAAegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw2x8N6XHKlGXV2MJpHtmDfm
Excited to see what he does for an encore, between toure and hopefully a healthy akem they will scare the shit out of opposing secondaries.

Hopefully as much as you scared the shit out of me with your thread title. Come on now.

CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:
EverettGriz said:

Follow it better.

Do you mean like you do. Nah, I'm good.

BozAngelesGriz said:
Ugh, this very subject has been up on Recruiting Central for like MONTHS. WHY DOED NO ONE CHECK RECRUITING CENTRAL?!!

That very topic is being addressed in another thread...seems some old farts have a difficult time looking there?

Why in God's name do some of you fear a post with a players name in it? Would your world end if the player left or was injured? What if the post was positive? Or is this just some kind of game? I wish someone with the time would write individual posts with every players name on the roster just to see if you would actually shit yourselves. Get over traditions, get over yourselves and grow up.

sdk.catfish said:
Why in God's name do some of you fear a post with a players name in it? Would your world end if the player left or was injured? What if the post was positive? Or is this just some kind of game? I wish someone with the time would write individual posts with every players name on the roster just to see if you would actually shit yourselves. Get over traditions, get over yourselves and grow up.

catfish'd

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
BozAngelesGriz said:
Ugh, this very subject has been up on Recruiting Central for like MONTHS. WHY DOED NO ONE CHECK RECRUITING CENTRAL?!!

That very topic is being addressed in another thread...seems some old farts have a difficult time looking there?

Grzz, how do you feel being lumped in the old guy category?

CatGrad, the answer to your question is that important things should be put on the main board, at least initially. Why can some people like yourself not understand that? Perhaps it's because you are an old fart who doesn't understand modern day technology, the internet, social media, and click/views.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
BozAngelesGriz said:

Not withstanding all my other thoughts, why on Earth are topics about current players being posted in the recruiting thread? How does that even make sense? And why would anyone know to go there for it?

grzz said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
BozAngelesGriz said:

Not withstanding all my other thoughts, why on Earth are topics about current players being posted in the recruiting thread? How does that even make sense? And why would anyone know to go there for it?

I know! All that clicking one has to do can be quite overwhelming to say the least! I can see how one forgets whether they are looking in recruiting central, present roster or days gone by...especially if they played the game before helmets or during leather helmet days...

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
grzz said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
BozAngelesGriz said:

I know! All that clicking one has to do can be quite overwhelming to say the least! I can see how one forgets whether they are looking in recruiting central, present roster or days gone by...especially if they played the game before helmets or during leather helmet days...

As opposed to people like you who never played the game at all?

Riddell began making plastic helmets in 1939. By 1950, plastic helmets were universal in the NFL. Wiki.

Back