• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS AWARDS BANQUET--Will Dante Olsen win the Buck Buchanan Award?

griz71

Here is a link to the live stream starting tonight at 5:00 PM.MST: http//bit.ly/351z91v Per montanagrizgfootball the announcement is expected around 7:00 PM, MST.

Did Dante get invited to any all star games? I thought I read that he did, but haven't been able to find anything on it. I will be watching this tonight. Good luck Dante!

Would love to see Dante win, and think he deserves it ... but not very hopeful. As I said on another thread, I'm thinking the JMU guy will win as the star on the best defensive team in FCS. Supposed to be an individual award, but that could be a factor.

AZDoc said:
Did Dante get invited to any all star games? I thought I read that he did, but haven't been able to find anything on it. I will be watching this tonight. Good luck Dante!
E/W Shrine Game

IdaGriz01 said:
Would love to see Dante win, and think he deserves it ... but not very hopeful. As I said on another thread, I'm thinking the JMU guy will win as the star on the best defensive team in FCS. Supposed to be an individual award, but that could be a factor.

East coast bias could also be a factor!

Back