• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Remember Taiwan Jones?

greasewood

He just caught the pivotal catch in OT to set up the winning FG in the Buffalo-Houston game.

He is still the best RB I ever saw play at Wa-Griz, including Griz RB's.

And to stir the pot further, Vernon Adams is the best QB I ever saw there, including Griz QB's.

And...I'm not an EWU lover like you all must think after those comments.

PlayerRep said:
He was good, but didn't have enough speed. Didn't realize he was still playing. Great for him.

yes, very slow of foot. 4.33 in the 40 was all he could manage.

signedbewildered said:
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:
He was good, but didn't have enough speed. Didn't realize he was still playing. Great for him.

I'm working to get back to 4.33 in the 5 now.

My goal is to get back to my original weight of 7 lbs 14 oz.

i am shooting to be the best player on the field when ndsu takes on oregon.

FYI
Taiwan Jones wore #22 when he played at EWU cause he ran a 4.22 Forty! He’s still fast as you you could see in his catch tonight. Great job for him and the Big Sky

greasewood said:
He just caught the pivotal catch in OT to set up the winning FG in the Buffalo-Houston game.

And to stir the pot further, Vernon Adams is the best QB I ever saw there, including Griz QB's.

Didn’t David Johnson play in Wa/Griz?

kemajic said:
9 years in the NFL, 223 yards rushing, 260 yards receiving, 1 TD, 5 fumbles.

9 years in the league as a RB puts him in a very, very small group of elite professionals.

SoldierGriz said:
kemajic said:

9 years in the league as a RB puts him in a very, very small group of elite professionals.

Ya but haters will focus on the five fumbles, like Kem did making it his “exclamation point”.

alabamagrizzly said:
SoldierGriz said:
kemajic said:

Ya but haters will focus on the five fumbles, like Kem did making it his “exclamation point”.
Guess facts are a Bitch! :roll:

argh! said:
signedbewildered said:
PlayerRep said:
argh! said:

I'm working to get back to 4.33 in the 5 now.

My goal is to get back to my original weight of 7 lbs 14 oz.

i am shooting to be the best player on the field when ndsu takes on oregon.

Very clever. I liked that. You have a better chance of that, than 2011 does of convincing anyone on egriz that he knows what he's talking about.

AZGrizFan said:
greasewood said:

And Armanti Edwards

BozAngelesGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
greasewood said:

And Armanti Edwards
And Tony Romo, though it certainly was not his “best” game.

SoldierGriz said:
kemajic said:
It would ... if he spent all nine years as an RB. But, as I recall, he also had two years or so as a Cornerback. Any way you look at it, however, those numbers are pretty anemic. Plenty of guys do more than that in a season.

If you're wondering (as I did) how he has hung on so long ... it's because he was/is outstanding on Special Teams. The sports stats reference page I looked a doesn't show the number, but the Wiki bio says he has 1,890 return yards. The Wiki also says he led the American Conference in return yards in 2015. Not gigantic for nine seasons, but good enough keep getting him contracts.

Dave Dickenson played at WGS that is the end of the who was the best player discussion. And if Johnathon Takes Enemy ever played at Adams Field House that is the end of that dicussion.

SaskGriz said:
Dave Dickenson played at WGS that is the end of the who was the best player discussion. And if Johnathon Takes Enemy ever played at Adams Field House that is the end of that dicussion.
Larry Pretty Weasel was better.

Back