• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

All I Want For the New Year...

70Griz

DONOR
is a nasty edge rusher in the mold of a J.J. Watt or one of the Bosa brothers. Any transfers out there listening??? I think this would solidify our defense in 2020.

I'm with ya. I would like to add to the list a Deion Sanders type lockdown corner, but with a little more top end speed...

We have that edge rusher. His name is Jacob McGourin and he will be a redshirt freshman after wreaking havoc as a true freshman in only 4 games and then redshirting. He’s 6’5 235 lbs and looks like that guy you’d let off the bus first. Broke a state record in discus and ran a 11.3 100.

Hauck mentioned him and Biermann in the same sentence. He will be the next great Griz DE.

Geddes said:
I'm with ya. I would like to add to the list a Deion Sanders type lockdown corner, but with a little more top end speed...
Only if he's got inside support from a meaner Ronnie Lott with more range than Kenny Easley type safety.

HookedonGriz said:
We have that edge rusher. His name is Jacob McGourin and he will be a redshirt freshman after wreaking havoc as a true freshman in only 4 games and then redshirting. This will be the next great Griz DE.
Hooked, I hope you're spot on. I would love to see Jacob develop into THE man.

I still think the best thing for our FCS program is a four year starter at QB with an Elway arm, Peyton Manning mind, and Mahomes mobility. As for the edge rushers you listed, I’ll take a bigger version of Lawrence Taylor instead.

70Griz said:
is a nasty edge rusher in the mold of a J.J. Watt or one of the Bosa brothers. Any transfers out there listening??? I think this would solidify our defense in 2020.
LOL. I want a QB in the mold of Deshaun Watson and a RB like Saquan Barkley. Would be great if they were Montana boys too. Why can't we find these guys?

CDAGRIZ said:
I still think the best thing for our FCS program is a four year starter at QB with an Elway arm, Peyton Manning mind, and Mahomes mobility. As for the edge rushers you listed, I’ll take a bigger version of Lawrence Taylor instead.

You read my mind. But I'd like to see our LT recruit have a little more intensity, and not do their blow all namby pamby.

Geddes said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You read my mind. But I'd like to see our LT recruit have a little more intensity, and not do their blow all namby pamby.

Gotta be a Montana kid, too. Preferably Western Montana, but I’ll take Eastern Montana as long as it’s a strong family with ties to the program that the olds will remind us of bi-weekly like it’s an incredible nugget of wisdom that only they knew. Then, Eastern Montana is fine.

Edit: Oh, and Idaho used to be the main rival.

CDAGRIZ said:
Geddes said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Gotta be a Montana kid, too. Preferably Western Montana, but I’ll take Eastern Montana as long as it’s a strong family with ties to the program that the olds will remind us of bi-weekly like it’s an incredible nugget of wisdom that only they knew. Then, Eastern Montana is fine.

First Post of The Year nomination for 2020. Congrats.

All I want is a good offense and a good defense with a great special team. Not to much to ask? And an appointment in Frisco!!!

CDAGRIZ said:
Geddes said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Has to be from Butte. If not, we don't want him. One scholarship for him and one scholarship for his lunch pail.

A win over Montana State for Nash, toure,akem,crow,egbo,letexier,Lewis,nagler,rosling,O'Donoghue,purdy and beaver
If Montana loses they will all be 0-5 for their time dressed for Montana.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Geddes said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Has to be from Butte. If not, we don't want him. One scholarship for him and one scholarship for his lunch pail.

you know damn well that a kid who is butte tough will only agree to walk on, so that he can prove himself before getting a scholarship. not sure about his lunch pail, though.

argh! said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Geddes said:

you know damn well that a kid who is butte tough will only agree to walk on, so that he can prove himself before getting a scholarship. not sure about his lunch pail, though.
I've heard his lunch pail has a bit of an ego.

Latest posts

Back