• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

7 Future Griz Make Shrine Game

I played for the East and always root for them but looking at the rosters it looks like the West might put a thumping on the East this year.

I know it's east vs west. What's the criteria for determining the teams location wise. I see kids from Bozeman are on the east team? Just curious.

braves84 said:
I know it's east vs west. What's the criteria for determining the teams location wise. I see kids from Bozeman are on the east team? Just curious.
Why wouldn’t they be in the east? They are the 2nd furthest east AA town in the state. If not it would be Billings and a bunch of class B-C kids against every AA school in the state.

Bozeman is in the Eastern AA conference along with 3 Billings schools, 2 Great Falls Schools and Belgrade. Next year adds another Bozo school.

West AA- 2 Kalispell, 3 Missoula, 2 Helena, Butte

cmtgrizzly said:
Bozeman is in the Eastern AA conference along with 3 Billings schools, 2 Great Falls Schools and Belgrade. Next year adds another Bozo school.

Also this.

cmtgrizzly said:

Half the posters on this board can't even comprehend what they are reading , now you want them to do math !!!!

Just kidding

TCCGRIZ said:
cmtgrizzly said:

Half the posters on this board can't even comprehend what they are reading , now you want them to do math !!!!

Just kidding

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back