• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What's The Story on Mason Vinyard and Lorenzo Brown?

StumptownGriz

Any updates on if either of these guys are sticking around? I feel like they could really help our pass rush next year especially if Mamula is done. He's had so many injuries for a young kid, it has to be taking its toll.

Any inside info on what happened with Vinyard? I know Brown got deep in Hauck's doghouse after that fight he was in.

Mamula is nowhere near done. Not sure where that came from. He tore his knee. TONS of players return from a knee injury. His problem before was a shoulder injury. He was 100 percent healthy before the knee injury. His exact words to me at the SELA game were, I'm good, I'll be back next year.

Brown did get some snaps, and was dressed for a couple of home games, but never traveled, and in reality, was suspended for most of the season. Vinyard was academically ineligible.

George Ferguson said:
Mamula is nowhere near done. Not sure where that came from. He tore his knee. TONS of players return from a knee injury. His problem before was a shoulder injury. He was 100 percent healthy before the knee injury. His exact words to me at the SELA game were, I'm good, I'll be back next year.

Brown did get some snaps, and was dressed for a couple of home games, but never traveled, and in reality, was suspended for most of the season. Vinyard was academically ineligible.

Thanks GF! Great to hear on Mamula. Thanks for the updates. Hope to see all 3 on the field next season. I was VERY impressed with Mamula and his potential this year.

George Ferguson said:

Thanks George, I really appreciate your comments on this board. Please keep posting, good to have some very, very reliable information!! :clap:

Brown looks the part and I only hope this year serves as motivation for him. Would love to see him come out next year and be a wrecking ball.

StumptownGriz said:
Any updates on if either of these guys are sticking around? I feel like they could really help our pass rush next year especially if Mamula is done. He's had so many injuries for a young kid, it has to be taking its toll.

Any inside info on what happened with Vinyard? I know Brown got deep in Hauck's doghouse after that fight he was in.

[media] https://twitter.com/406mtsports/status/1229601935461928960?s=21[/media]

Where are our crack legal minds on this?

bgbigdog said:
StumptownGriz said:

[media] https://twitter.com/406mtsports/status/1229601935461928960?s=21[/media]

Where are our crack legal minds on this?

This was my post when the suit was first filed:

"This suit against UM, Haslam and Hauck is going to get laughed out of court. What a waste of precious state resources to have to deal with a claim like this."

Latest posts

Back