• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Great Read on Our Incoming Tansfer QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Had a walk on offer at Oregon St

Was voted MVP of Patriot Bowl (JUCO)

Voted player of year by teammates (JUCO)

First Team All Conf (JUCO)

Was offensive player of the year for his HS conference

I know coaches are high on him....been recruiting him before he even got hurt:

https://mtstandard.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/how-montana-quarterback-signee-robbie-patterson-navigated-doubt-injury-to/article_752f05a2-3a8f-58ae-aa2f-bbd83cb7774e.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_The_Montana_Standard

I’ve had a couple meniscus surgeries myself. Hopefully they were able to repair it so it doesn’t cause problems later in life. Honestly one of the biggest problems to overcome post-surgery is to regain confidence that your knee will actually work like it used to. And hopefully his will

I wonder if he will be as mobile as he was before he got hurt. ABC's never look real mobile when they r wearing a knee brace. Hope I'm wrong.

Find it interesting the coaches were willing to just wave off the interested Texas A&M transfer with this guy still in rehab and still in a brace. Hope he’s healthy.

AZGrizFan said:
Find it interesting the coaches were willing to just wave off the interested Texas A&M transfer with this guy still in rehab and still in a brace. Hope he’s healthy.

And worth it.

AZGrizFan said:

Seems like a no brainer to me. Kid you know and have a relationship with 3 years eligibility vs one with little prior knowledge of who only has one year.

grizatwork said:
AZGrizFan said:

Seems like a no brainer to me. Kid you know and have a relationship with 3 years eligibility vs one with little prior knowledge of who only has one year.

Yes. A no brainer. If he wasn’t still rehabbing and in a knee brace. Not so much otherwise, IMHO.

AZGrizFan said:
grizatwork said:
AZGrizFan said:

Yes. A no brainer. If he wasn’t still rehabbing and in a knee brace. Not so much otherwise, IMHO.

Pretty simple, they have no interest in a 1 year guy at QB.

grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizatwork said:
AZGrizFan said:

Apparently. But he’s not your average 1-year guy.

AZGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizatwork said:

Apparently. But he’s not your average 1-year guy.

Is he below average? He is no Tate Forcier.

grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizatwork said:
AZGrizFan said:

OR burning the scholly that would be required to get him.

This, provides little reason for optimism that he can 100% compete for starting position in August 2020, and sounds more like a project for 2021. Just sayin'

. . . Patterson will be enrolling at Montana in January :shock: while still going through rehab. He’s been able to jog with a brace on his leg, do agility work and has been throwing the football. He’s working his way back to being able to sprint :shock: and do the heavy lifts necessary to regain his strength and mobility.

Copper Griz said:
grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizatwork said:

OR burning the scholly that would be required to get him.

Yeah. Who wants a SEC QB, right? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back