• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Boogergate 2019

CDAGRIZ

DONOR
Are we just going to pretend this didn’t happen? We all saw a grown man eat his own booger on national TV, and I think it’s gone relatively unnoticed. I feel like it’s been flicked under the rug.

no, its snot.
Not-A-Booger.jpg

I am truly torn between deleting that game from my DVR or keeping it for that one instant. Not an easy choice. You have to admire a guy who brings his lunch and eat it too. Perhaps he had low blood sugar and needed a snack to stabilize it.

cclarkblues said:
I am truly torn between deleting that game from my DVR or keeping it for that one instant. Not an easy choice. You have to admire a guy who brings his lunch and eat it too. Perhaps he had low blood sugar and needed a snack to stabilize it.

[media]https://vimeo.com/380936007[/media]

Cruzado was withholding meals from Choate quid-pro-quo in exchange for information on building a dome in Bozeman. Guy needed a snack

bigsky33 said:
What is the mystery? He learned how to pick from Mick Delaney. Go get’em! Dig deep!!

There is no mystery. The Bobcat coach eats his own boogers. From Ron Ash to a proven boogereater.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
What is the mystery? He learned how to pick from Mick Delaney. Go get’em! Dig deep!!

There is no mystery. The Bobcat coach eats his own boogers. From Ron Ash to a proven boogereater.

Yep, a Mick Delaney disciple! Good work CDA!

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

Do you have video evidence? Or, is that a silly thing to ask a Bobcat fan?

Boogergate is my favorite thing. My wife is getting mad because I keep laughing every time I think of it.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

Pull up literally any Delaney game you still have on DVR.

ABQCat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

This is true, but in defense of Chote, Micks technique wasn't near as sexy.

ABQCat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

He ate his boogers like Choach? I don’t remember that...

granitegriz said:
You see nothing wrong with this Jack? You from North Dakota?

Choate picking his nose during a loss is better than puppies licking your face at Dairy Queen.

My apologies for verbage and tone being off. Gotta be holiday stress.

signedbewildered said:
https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=67260&p=983266&hilit=Delaney+boogers#p983266

With all due respect, those are some words on a page. By contrast, we have video of Choach scraping one off and eating it like Kobayashi. It might be true that the UM coach, two coaches ago, picked a nostril. But, it is undeniably true that the current MSU coach is a boogereater. Dude just loves eatin’ boogers.

Back