• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Modest Proposal

SubGriz

Now that the Bobcats have been eliminated, I propose that it is encumbent on all decent, God-fearing Montanans to come together and support JMU in their quest to vanquish the morbidly obese, cheese-curd-mainlining Obese'uns. I humbly submit to the judgment of my fellow Griz fans that support of NDSU materially, physically, or spiritually constitutes high treason, and should be punished by summary banishment to the hinterlands of the Bismarck West Plains Implement Dealership..

SubGriz said:
Now that the Bobcats have been eliminated, I propose that it is encumbent on all decent, God-fearing Montanans to come together and support JMU in their quest to vanquish the morbidly obese, cheese-curd-mainlining Obese'uns. I humbly submit to the judgment of my fellow Griz fans that support of NDSU materially, physically, or spiritually constitutes high treason, and should be punished by summary banishment to the hinterlands of the Bismarck West Plains Implement Dealership..
Fair enough. I would, however, root for NDSU in a game with Notre Dame. They might win.....

kemajic said:
SubGriz said:
Fair enough. I would, however, root for NDSU in a game with Notre Dame. They might win.....
Oh yeah, you betcha!

Unless NCAA decides to go after the Fargo outfit for violating numerous rules; FCS is going to become more boring than it is.

Griz coming off self imposed NCAA sanctions for feeding athletes over holidays and prospective athletes at tailgating while allowing Mike Lyndell to fly with the Fargo outfit to the White House to meet the president and brag about giving away My Pillows. That is the real joke.

Shall we quit playing stupid games?

kemajic said:
SubGriz said:

can both lose ?

fanofzoo said:
kemajic said:
SubGriz said:

can both lose ?

Doubtful...

Yukon said:
fanofzoo said:
kemajic said:
SubGriz said:

can both lose ?

Doubtful...
A narrow victory on the field by the Obese'uns, vacated shortly after for doping, would be close enough for me.

SubGriz said:

Hear Hear!

Dilly Dilly!

kemajic said:
SubGriz said:

or USC, they might win

Yeah, no. Go Bison.I hope they crush JMU. Bison do it right. Good kids, and absolutely buy into the culture. NDSU has been a football force for 60 years.

timp said:
Yeah, no. Go Bison.I hope they crush JMU. Bison do it right. Good kids, and absolutely buy into the culture. NDSU has been a football force for 60 years.
Gross. Aside from giving the nauseating NDSU fans even more to crow about, we'll have to listen to the even-more-nauseating Scats fans yammer on about how they would have won the chipper if only they'd been on the other side of the bracket with an extra week for whoever to get healthy.

Back