• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bigsky33, Westcoastfan, Poorgriz, Counterassault:

Thought this was funny considering Choate’s whiny comments over Cost of Attendance

https://twitter.com/SamHerderFCS/status/1208497046132609026

HookedonGriz said:
Thought this was funny considering Choate’s whiny comments over Cost of Attendance

https://twitter.com/SamHerderFCS/status/1208497046132609026

Honestly thought he’d go with a mock injection given the doping scandal.

Jerry Punch said:
HookedonGriz said:
Best. Day. Ever. Bitches.

Almost as awesome as November 23, 2019? You guys are acting like Bobcat fans in 2009. Grow up.

I live in bozeman and deal with the most obnoxious fan base on the daily. I get anti Griz from them every single day. Fuck them all day and twice on Sunday thank you very much.

I love the fact that the cats got smoked today. Absolutely love it. But since the Griz are at home watching the semis and as bad as they manhandled us, I'm sure as hell not going to gloat about it. Though I see where you're coming from Hooked.

HookedonGriz said:
Jerry Punch said:
HookedonGriz said:

Almost as awesome as November 23, 2019? You guys are acting like Bobcat fans in 2009. Grow up.

I live in bozeman and deal with the most obnoxious fan base on the daily. I get anti Griz from them every single day. [*]f*** them all day and twice on Sunday thank you very much.

Do you think it would be any different for a Cat fan living in Missoula? Get real Hooked. Also, losing to a team that did the same to 35 prior teams and will probably go on to win their 8th NC in 9 yrs. is not a big surprise. Cats finished in the final 4 and it was a good season.

Griz2k said:
I love the fact that the cats got smoked today. Absolutely love it. But since the Griz are at home watching the semis and as bad as they manhandled us, I'm sure as hell not going to gloat about it. Though I see where you're coming from Hooked.

For me the difference is that UM is in year two of its rebuild and enjoyed a quarterfinal run. Did the Griz get manhandle by a one dimensional MSU? Sure. But they are in year 4 of their rebuild. In two more seasons under Hauck I fully expect UM will be contending for titles again.

bigsky33 said:
Cats finished in the final 4 and it was a good season.
It was. Helped by a cushy schedule and a surprise win by AP over SacSt, enabling a trip to the semis without playing a seeded team. It will not be easy to get to the same place next year.

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Jerry Punch said:
HookedonGriz said:

I live in bozeman and deal with the most obnoxious fan base on the daily. I get anti Griz from them every single day. [*]f*** them all day and twice on Sunday thank you very much.

Do you think it would be any different for a Cat fan living in Missoula? Get real Hooked. Also, losing to a team that did the same to 35 prior teams and will probably go on to win their 8th NC in 9 yrs. is not a big surprise. Cats finished in the final 4 and it was a good season.

3 things , state has the most ignorant fan base , you're still and idiot , and yes your team got a good pummeling.
Trust me when I say I hate cat threads on egriz but I'll give one exception for today .

HookedonGriz said:
Jerry Punch said:
HookedonGriz said:

You do? I live in Belgrade and work in Bozeman and can honestly say the only people I get crap from when I wear Griz gear are 5-year olds. Most anyone else who says something is usually good natured and they take it well when I throw it back. Just curious when and where they are getting obnoxious with you?

kemajic said:
bigsky33 said:
It was. Helped by a cushy schedule and a surprise win by AP over SacSt, enabling a trip to trip to the semis without playing a seeded team. It will not be easy to get to the same place next year.

They lose a shit ton of talent. If they were gonna surprise anyone it was this year. Next year they’ll need a ton of guys to get really good really fast

TCCGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Jerry Punch said:

3 things , state has the most ignorant fan base , you're still and idiot , and yes your team got a good pummeling.
Trust me when I say I hate cat threads on egriz but I'll give one exception for today .

The feeling is mutual dude. And, I am glad you feel good that your team did not get pummeled and are sitting at home eating Christmas cookies.

Merry Xmas!!

HookedonGriz said:
kemajic said:
bigsky33 said:
It was. Helped by a cushy schedule and a surprise win by AP over SacSt, enabling a trip to trip to the semis without playing a seeded team. It will not be easy to get to the same place next year.

They lose a shit ton of talent. If they were gonna surprise anyone it was this year. Next year they’ll need a ton of guys to get really good really fast

Last year you said we would be terrible this year because we have no QB and that the Griz would take us to school. Keep making your great predictions! :clap:

kemajic said:
bigsky33 said:
That is why they play the game. We did beat two teams during the regular season that were seeded.

bigsky33 said:
TCCGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

The feeling is mutual dude. And, I am glad you feel good that your team did not get pummeled and are sitting at home eating Christmas cookies.

Merry Xmas!!
Ah more Griz envy . Where did I bring up the Griz . You are so damn predictable. Is there a day that goes by you do not bring up the Griz , ( good, bad or indifferent ) ?
BTW its "MERRY GRIZMAS"

Congrats to the Cats.

Sterk had 4 assisted tackles. No TFL or Sacks. According to stats on bison site. I suppose he disrupted many plays, tho. Drew double and triple teams. And the scheme reduced his stats.

Bison didn’t even average 10 yards per play. Only 9.3.

bigsky33 said:
kemajic said:
bigsky33 said:
That is why they play the game. We did beat two teams during the regular season that were seeded.
You did beat the Griz. Who was the other seeded team you beat?

ChesterGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
kemajic said:
bigsky33 said:
You did beat the Griz. Who was the other seeded team you beat?

I was thinking Sac St. but we lost to them. They were seeded bu AP beat them. So we beat a team in the playoffs that beat a seeded team.

Back