• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Go Cats!

Westcoastfan

Excited to watch the Cats shock the world tomorrow. If they play like they did against us I think they win going away.

Westcoastfan said:
Excited to watch the Cats shock the world tomorrow. If they play like they did against us I think they win going away.

The cats played with themselves??

Yeah, that stands to reason.

I'm excited to watch a previously-undiscovered volcano under the 50 yard line blow its top halfway through the first quarter.

EverettGriz said:
Westcoastfan said:

I like to think he really feels like he's fooling everyone, and goes down to the Cat's Paw to tell all the fellas about it. "Got 'em good today, guys. They think I'm a Griz fan. They have no idea." Then, they all tell Chuck Norris jokes and do the "Waaaassssup" thing from the Bud Light commercials 20 years ago.

Westcoastfan said:

Two words for you , and it's not Merry Christmas .
Starts with F and ends with u .
FTC

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
Westcoastfan said:

I like to think he really feels like he's fooling everyone, and goes down to the Cat's Paw to tell all the fellas about it. "Got 'em good today, guys. They think I'm a Griz fan. They have no idea." Then, they all tell Chuck Norris jokes and do the "Waaaassssup" thing from the Bud Light commercials 20 years ago.

Your work is usually on point, but I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and let you trash the "Waaaassssup" thing. It's more timeless than Ron Ash's khakis.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
Westcoastfan said:

I was imagining someone with a half gallon of bcat batter and soup spoon right next to his 486.

Htowngriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
Westcoastfan said:

Your work is usually on point, but I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and let you trash the "Waaaassssup" thing. It's more timeless than Ron Ash's khakis.

I agree He seems more like a three frog Bud Wis Er guy. Never dis the Waaaaaaaasup guys.

My bad, gents. I should have never thrown shade the "Waaaasssup" way. I apologize to GrizNation, and I promise that I'll do better.

I would be OK with the Cats beating NDSU.......but,IMO there ain't a chance in hell it will happen. That chore will be left up to JMU.

daGrizJ said:
I would be OK with the Cats beating NDSU.......but,IMO there ain't a chance in hell it will happen. That chore will be left up to JMU.

IDK, man. The T-Buffs have looked pretty vulnerable. Climate control, disinterested fats, Choach not distracted by any trim in the stands . . . smells like an upset to me. Time will tell.

CDAGRIZ said:
daGrizJ said:
IDK, man. The T-Buffs have looked pretty vulnerable. Climate control, disinterested fats, Choach not distracted by any trim in the stands . . . smells like an upset to me. Time will tell.
I'm doubtful too, but ... "On any given Saturday." (Okay, I know ESPN has forced some playoff games onto Friday's, but you get my drift. :D )

I feel like the Cats will beat them. This is one of the worst NDSU teams in quite a few years, at least they are playing like that lately. Looking forward to the game tomorrow.

Westcoastfan said:

Please stop saying "us" and "we" when referring to the Griz. You're only making yourself look stupider than you really are. Everyone knows your cat fan.

CDAGRIZ said:
daGrizJ said:

You could be right CDA. I concur, NDSU has not looked as overwhelming as they have in the past. Then....you look at the stats and, there they are, at the top of just about every defensive and offensive statistic. And, for me, Choate's presser sounded like, " We don't stand a chance, I'm just heading home for Christmas."

You're only making yourself look stupider than you really are.

See, now, this is a bridge too far for me. His level of stupidity is much space. You know more exists beyond our galaxy, but it's impossible to rationalize something like that.

EverettGriz said:
You're only making yourself look stupider than you really are.

See, now, this is a bridge too far for me. His level of stupidity is much space. You know more exists beyond our galaxy, but it's impossible to rationalize something like that.

Good point.

Back