• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2021 Griz Football 19 Signed: (3) 2021 Offers

Paytonlives

Staff member
Signing Day December 16th...
I Added PWO (preferred Walk-on) if it has been reported.

T= Twitter
2= 247 Sports
R= Rivals
N= News Report
I- Instagram

2021 Signed (19)
ATH- TJ Rausch 6'3" 175 (Sentinel HS) Missoula, MT (2 2-Star)
ATH- Soren Syvrud 6'0" 190 (Sentinel HS) Missoula, MT (PWO)
ATH- Zac Evans 6'1" 225 (Helena HS) Helena, MT (PWO)
RB- -Colter Janacaro 5' 11" 195 (Big Sky HS) Missoula, MT
QB- Daniel Britt 5' 11" 185 (Liberty HS) Henderson, NV (2 2-Star)
OL- Bo Kinney 6'5" 260 (Blue Valley HS) Overland Park, KS
OL- Liam Brown 6' 5" 307 (Sunset HS) Portland, OR
OL/LS- Declan McCabe 6' 4" 240 (Midway HS) Hewitt, TX
TE- Jake Olson 6'7" 251 (Butte HS) Butte, MT

DE- Corby Mann 6' 5" 230 (Red Lodge HS) Red Lodge, MT (PWO)
DE- Kellen Detrick 6'3" 230 (Havre HS) Havre, MT (2 3-Star)
DE- Dylan Smith 6' 4" 230 (Whitehall HS) Whitehall, MT (PWO)
DL- Sloan McPherson 6' 4" 230 (Savage HS)
DL- Ben McGourin 6'2" 220 (Cheney HS) Cheney, WA
LB- Geno Leonard 5'11" 225 (Sentinel HS) Missoula, MT
S- Brady Lang 6' 1" 180 (Bozeman HS) Bozeman, MT (T 11/24) (PWO)
S- Padraig Lang 6' 1" 190 (Bozeman HS) Bozeman, MT (T 11/25) (PWO)
S- Jace Klucewich (Sentinel HS) Missoula, MT (2 3-Star) (T 6/9)

K- Camden Capser 6' 2" 170 (Billings Central HS) Billings, MT (T 9/25)

2021 Offers (3)
QB- Jaden Jones 6’0” 170 (Westlake HS) Westlake Village, CA (T 1/21) (2 3-Star)
WR- Nicholas Williams 6'4" 190 (Oceanside HS) Oceanside, CA (South Dakota Pinned)
S- Jaycob Hicks 5'11" 180 (Mater Dei HS) San Diego, CA (T 4/25) (2 2-Star)

Verballed Elsewhere (29)
ATH- Camden Sirmon 6' 1" 200 (Sentinel HS) Missoula, MT (WSU-Walkon)
ATH- Jayden Stanley 6'0" 180 (Menlo-Atherton HS) Atherton, CA (UC Davis)
ATH- Kenneth Eiden IV 6'1" 230 (Bozeman HS) Bozeman, MT (kittens)
ATH- Kade Cutler 6’0” 180 (Flint Creek HS) Philipsburg, MT (T 5/21) (kittens)
QB- Sam Vidlak 6' 1" (Hidden Valley HS) Grants Pass, OR (T 5/13/20) (Oregon State)
RB/ATH- NyaSanu Greene II 6'3" 230 (New Brighton HS) New Brighton, PA (Lockiwanna)
RB- Tuna Altahir (Kamiakin HS) Kennewick, WA (T 11/30) (EWU)
RB- Jeston Webskowski 6'0 185 (Clovis HS) Clovis, NM (T 4/23) (Eastern New Mexico)
OL/DL- Dylan Rollins 6’5” 275 (Sentinel HS) Missoula, MT (2 3-Star) (BYU)
OL- Josh Gesky 6' 5" 265 (Manteno HS) Mantero, IL (Illinois)
TE- Ammon Munyer 6’5” 225 (Lakeland HS) Rathdrum, ID (Weber)
TE/DE- J.T. Bryne Jr. 6'6" 240 (Carmel HS) Carmel, CA (Oregon State)
WR/CB- Reed Shumpert 5'11" 170 (Kennedy Catholic HS) Burien, WA (WSU)
WR/DB- Junior Bergen 5'11" 170 (Billings Senior HS) Billings, MT (kittens)
WR- Aaron Holloway (Legacy HS) Las Vegas, NV (UNLV)
WR/DB- Damir Abdullah 6’4” 190 (Charter Oak HS) West Covina,CA (Colorado State)

DL- Gus Zulinskas 6' 4" 270 (Cherry Creek HS) Greenwood,CO (Rutgers)
DE- Bailey Meek 6' 5" 255 (King's Way Christian HS) Vancouver, WA (2 3-Star) (Army)
DE/DT- Evan Branch-Haynes 6' 3" (Sacred Heart Cathedral HS) Richmond, CA (3 Star) (Arizona)
LB- Michael Otterstedt 6' 4" 220 (Vacaville HS) Vacaville, CA (Cal-Poly)
LB- Brady Anderson 6' 2" 220 (Liberty HS) Bakersfield. CA (San Diego State)
LB- Ryan Kershaw 6'2" 220 (LaSalle HS) Union Gap, WA (T 5/20) (Washington St)
LB- Neil Daily 6'3" 200 (Billings West HS) Billings, MT (4/10) (kittens)
LB/ATH- Tel Arthur 6' 0" 218 (Frenchtown HS) Frenchtown, MT (MT Tech)
DB- Jaiden Brown Jr. 6' 1" 170 (Helix HS) San Diego, CA (San Diego St)
DB- Jakelyn Morgan 6'1" 175 (Robert E Lee HS) Tyler, TX (UNLV)
DB- Kilinahe Mendiola-Jensen 6' 2" 155 (Punahou HS) Honolulu, HI (UNLV)
CB/WR- Lu-Magia Hearns 5' 11" 170 (De LA Salle HS) Concord, CA (Cal)
CB- Dru Polidore 6'1" 170 (Tompkins HS) Katy, TX (T 6/3) (Air Force)
S- Rex Connors 6' 1" 200 (Pleasant Grove HS) Pleasant Grove, UT (UC Davis)
S- Jack Howell 6' 0" 190 (Hamilton HS) Chandler, AZ (Colorado State)

Recruiting dead period extended again, now runs through Sept. 30, meaning no in-person visits between coaches and recruits until at least Oct. 1

Virus to April 15 2021
Dead Period

Definitions (simplified)

Contact Period — It’s permissible for authorized athletic department staff members to make in-person and off-campus recruiting contacts and evaluations. College coaches are allowed to visit recruits off campus (at their high school or home). Coaches can make only one visit per week to individual recruits and are permitted to make one phone call per week to a recruit during this period.

Quiet Period — Recruits can visit with college coaches but only at those college campuses. Also, during the month of September, October or November coaches are permitted to make one in-person off-campus visit to a recruit (at their high schools or at an athletic event) (colleges are allowed a total of 42 days of evaluation time during this period).

Dead Period — Coaches are not permitted to make in-person recruiting contacts or evaluations on or off-campus or to permit official or unofficial visits by recruits or to make phone calls to recruits.

Evaluation Period
— It’s permissible for authorized athletics department staff to be involved in off-campus activities to assess academic qualifications and playing abilities. No in-person, off-campus recruiting contacts with a prospect are permitted during these evaluations: the college coaches are only allowed to attend athletic events and/or the prospect’s school and talk to the high school coaches and school administrators but they are not allowed to speak to the recruit during one of these visits except to say “hello.” Colleges are allowed a total of approximately 168 days each year to conduct evaluations for all of their prospective recruits.

https://247sports.com/college/montana/Season/2021-Football/Offers/

https://n.rivals.com/search#?formValues=%7B%22sport%22:%22Football%22,%22prospect_profiles.prospect_colleges.college_common_name%22:%5B%22Montana%22%5D,%22prospect_profiles.prospect_colleges.offer%22:true,%22recruit_year%22:2021,%22page_number%22:1,%22page_size%22:50%7D

Paytonlives said:
And of course the puddy cats offered him 30 minutes later...

So the cats let our coaches do all the work and try to snipe enough of the kids we offer to make it worthwhile. Sounds about right. Kinda pathetic though.

C’mon guys... being “trickasses’ is hard work, 24/7/365.

& big ups to you Payton. Thanks for putting up with all of us. I can’t speak for Everett, so... for the rest of us. :thumb:

Not a chance in hell he goes to the cats. Talked to him last year at a Griz game with his Dad and Mom. Wants to be a Griz. Hope a Pac 12 doesn't offer something.

HookedonGriz said:
Sam put up monster numbers and was the Oregon State Player of the Year. He could be a big time get!
3A classification but looks like a gamer! 6A is the highest in Oregon.

Bjorn Bjornstein said:
HookedonGriz said:
Sam put up monster numbers and was the Oregon State Player of the Year. He could be a big time get!
3A classification but looks like a gamer! 6A is the highest in Oregon.

His school was a 4A school but was struggling so they took advantage of a new rule that let teams drop down a classification to compete. It seems to have worked!

dirtysoup said:
:shock:

https://twitter.com/SamVidlak7/status/1201620742825111552?s=19

Great stats! Looks like a great get to me too. I think that there is a kid from Hamilton that wasn’t in the top league classification wise either but will be pretty good. Once these kids have been to camp it doesn’t matter what league classification they play in. The coaches know their potential and I am excited to see how they develop.

Griz1 said:
dirtysoup said:
:shock:

https://twitter.com/SamVidlak7/status/1201620742825111552?s=19

Great stats! Looks like a great get to me too. I think that there is a kid from Hamilton named Rostad that wasn’t in the top league classification wise either but will be pretty good. Once these kids have been to camp it doesn’t matter what league classification they play in. The coaches know their potential and I am excited to see how they develop.

bgbigdog said:
C’mon guys... being “trickasses’ is hard work, 24/7/365.

& big ups to you Payton. Thanks for putting up with all of us. I can’t speak for Everett, so... for the rest of us. :thumb:

Still laugh overtime I think about that Tweet!!!

Back