• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Carson Rostad

Maxim

DONOR
I really like the size, arm strength and decision making I saw on his tape. If he works hard he could be an awesome football player for the Griz.

I saw him in person at their Homecoming game against Frenchtown. He looked good and seemed to make good decisions. There were a few passes that were perfectly thrown, in fact, I think some of them on the highlight video were from that game. He should be a good addition.

MontanaJack2006 said:
SaskGriz said:
Htowngriz said:
I think the sky is the limit with this kid. Hopefully a 4 year starter.
Get ready for disappointment.

What kind of disappointment? Like, dad forgot to take you fishing even though he promised and pinky swore? Please elaborate

Probably meant the four year starter part. Pretty rare these days at about any level. Roarstad is a great pickup for the Griz, but it is always hard to tell if a recruit will meet their potential. Hopefully he likes to compete!!

BleacherCreature said:
I saw him in person at their Homecoming game against Frenchtown. He looked good and seemed to make good decisions. There were a few passes that were perfectly thrown, in fact, I think some of them on the highlight video were from that game. He should be a good addition.

Was at that game and I thought he looked good but not great, Frenchtown could have won that game.
In my thinking he will be in the same boat as Graves, good athlete but not the QB.

Copper Griz said:
MontanaJack2006 said:
SaskGriz said:
Htowngriz said:
I think the sky is the limit with this kid. Hopefully a 4 year starter.
Get ready for disappointment.

What kind of disappointment? Like, dad forgot to take you fishing even though he promised and pinky swore? Please elaborate

Probably meant the four year starter part. Pretty rare these days at about any level. Roarstad is a great pickup for the Griz, but it is always hard to tell if a recruit will meet their potential. Hopefully he likes to compete!!
Exactly this, the kid is a stud. I just meant that he's probably not going to be a four year starter. No slight on Carson and I'd be happy as anybody if he is our QB every Saturday for four years.

Back