• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dante, Toure, O’Donoghue - All 1st Team FCS STATS All Americans

Hooked... C’mon man.

LS - Matthew O'Donoghue, junior, 6-1, 250, Montana

First team all American Long Snapper & conversion catcher.

Congrats OD. :thumb: :clap:

The guys from the GFP should devote an hour of an upcoming pod on this. Or you could spend the time answering another CDA hypothetical. Your call. But be careful, the wrong answer gets you a thong for a year and a loss in the next two national championship games.

We know, the thong thing is no big deal to Luke.

bgbigdog said:
Hooked... C’mon man.

The guys from the GFP should devote an hour of an upcoming pod on this. Or you could spend the time answering another CDA hypothetical. Your call. But be careful, the wrong answer gets you a thong for a year and a loss in the next two national championship games.

I actually just saw Brandon Purdy giving him a shout out on Twitter so I was coming back to fix it. How did this guy not get any big sky conference awards yet was a first team All American!

Fabulous news for them all, especially OD who is usually under the radar but worth his weight in gold. Congrats to all!!

HookedonGriz said:
bgbigdog said:
Hooked... C’mon man.

I actually just saw Brandon Purdy giving him a shout out on Twitter so I was coming back to fix it. How did this guy not get any big sky conference awards yet was a first team All American!

This one is for Everett....
#BSC

Back