• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats vs Griz in recruiting

Westcoastfan

I’m wondering your thoughts on comparing the 2 programs not necessarily on the actual recruits as I think both programs did pretty well, but on the production of press conference.

I think we were outclassed big time by MSU which is impressive considering they are still playing. Their graphics and the production was much better. They discussed each player individually and it went about an hour compared to 20 minutes for UM.

Bobby was his usual smarmy condescending self while Choate was his candid sincere self.

10977_7ca5eb06feca2d4d2029ef99de456a25.jpg

Westcoastfan said:
I’m wondering your thoughts on comparing the 2 programs not necessarily on the actual recruits as I think both programs did pretty well, but on the production of press conference.

I think we were outclassed big time by MSU which is impressive considering they are still playing. Their graphics and the production was much better. They discussed each player individually and it went about an hour compared to 20 minutes for UM.

Bobby was his usual smarmy condescending self while Choate was his candid sincere self.

Was the Bobcat one live from that garage thing with the light logo on the wall where that one AD’s family Was held captive before he quit the next day?

The occasional troll can be humorous, but am I the only one that gets the feeling that this guy pulls his horn to thoughts of choate?

For the love of everything holy and true would someone please ban this cat troll idiot who keeps coming here and pretending to be otherwise.

Like most of you, I’m just giddy over the thought of photos of the new state ag guys on the porto-lets outside the diagonal field next to the shit pond, on blue cups, bobcat batter & milk cartons. Or in the milf advertising that Choate stars in. That’s some real marketing right there. Something Montana will NEVER be able to recreate.

& the best way to stop this pickle-wanna-be from posting here is to stop responding.

CDAGRIZ said:
Westcoastfan said:

Was the Bobcat one live from that garage thing with the light logo on the wall where that one AD’s family Was held captive before he quit the next day?

No... It was actually in the building NEXT to that one.

bgbigdog said:
Like most of you, I’m just giddy over the thought of photos of the new state ag guys on the porto-lets outside the diagonal field next to the shit pond, on blue cups, bobcat batter & milk cartons. Or in the milf advertising that Choate stars in. That’s some real marketing right there. Something Montana will. Ever be able to recreate.

& the best way to stop this pickle-wanna-be from posting here is to stop responding.

BG raises an interesting point here. UM has some work to do to catch up. I mean, what 18 year old wouldn't want his face plastered all over the front of a porta shitter and to imagine themselves thinking every time they walk down the frozen food section, "Wow, look at all the bobcat batter"?

We can talk all we want about facilities, uniforms, tradition, et al. But let's be perfectly honest with ourselves: until we get Samouri's mug on a shitter, we're just playing for second place in the recruiting wars.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Westcoastfan said:

:lol:
Goal for 2020: In the main house.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Westcoastfan said:

Let's not get carried away here... the main house is where the Football coaches keep all their Drakkar Noir and DVD copies of MILF Island

maxresdefault.jpg

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Let's not get carried away here... the main house is where the Football coaches keep all their Drakkar Noir and DVD copies of MILF Island

maxresdefault.jpg

Haha! That is fine, fine work. :clap:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxnDxfVs64c[/media]

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Haha! That is fine, fine work. :clap:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxnDxfVs64c[/media]

giphy.gif

Westcoastfan said:

We? Aren't you a Cat fan?

I am not a Cat fan, just NOT a Bobby fan. All I am saying is watch and compare the two pressers, one is much better then the other.

Westcoastfan said:

I almost started this exact thread yesterday but held off because I knew the reaction it would get from the Bobby apostles. I could not agree with you more. Pretty pathetic effort by UM and Hauck. This should be an exciting day and a great opportunity to hype/sell your program to the next crop of recruits.

Bobby doesn't have to gush about every player as the second coming with the most length, speed, toughness ect. like Choate but he could try and build a little excitement.

StumptownGriz said:
Westcoastfan said:

I almost started this exact thread yesterday but held off. I could not agree with you more. Pretty pathetic effort by UM and Bobby. This should be an exciting day and a great opportunity to hype/sell your program to the next crop of recruits.

Didn't UM put out videos on individual signees with the coaches that recruited them introducing and commenting on the signees?

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=84721

CDAGRIZ said:
StumptownGriz said:
Westcoastfan said:

I almost started this exact thread yesterday but held off. I could not agree with you more. Pretty pathetic effort by UM and Bobby. This should be an exciting day and a great opportunity to hype/sell your program to the next crop of recruits.

Didn't UM put out videos on individual signees with the coaches that recruited them introducing and commenting on the signees?

Yes those were solid. I think the takeaway was Hauck's demeanor at the press conference. I love Hauck when he's salty, but I found it the wrong move in this instance.

StumptownGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
StumptownGriz said:
Westcoastfan said:

Yes those were solid. I think the takeaway was Hauck's demeanor at the press conference. I love Hauck when he's salty, but I found it the wrong move in this instance.

Got it. I just watched the Twitter ones. Did MSU put those out, too?

CDAGRIZ said:
StumptownGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
StumptownGriz said:

Got it. I just watched the Twitter ones. Did MSU put those out, too?

https://twitter.com/coachchoate_msu?lang=en

Back