• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

End of this year. Peek at next year...

hilinegrizfan

Whelp. The fact that we are disappointed in losing in the quarterfinals is an indication that we knew the ceiling was higher for this team. I think people underestimated just how hobbled Sneed was. His ability to run was 50% of his game. He clearly was unable to scramble and became one dimensional, all the way back to the Sac. game. Anybody could tell he just wasn't the same since. It's crazy to think where we would have been if he was 100%, and we all still know even with him at 50% we are better than Weber and should have won that game.

Anyways... for those who haven't taken a look at next years schedule... have a peek. almost as cushy as the bobcats schedule this year. (although I don't think we will be as lucky as them in the playoffs, not playing a single ranked team to get to the semifinals)

W Central Washington
W @Missouri State
W Morehead State
W Cal Poly
W @ Eastern Washington
W/L Sacremento State ?
W @ Idaho
W Southern Utah
W @ Northern Colorado
W @ Northern Arizona
W/L Montana State ?

if we take care of business I think we could see 11-0 realistically. anything less than 9-2 would be a disappointment. Sac and MSU are toss ups, but we get them at home.

was really hoping to have another Griz game to watch while visiting family on east coast for Christmas. Life goes on I suppose!

I'm looking hard at my kid's school schedule next year. Might be able to fly into Seattle in time to catch the EW game, then hang out at home for a week and a half, then drive up to Missoula for the Sac St game during her fall break. Living in Hawaii sucks.

An 11-0 record next year is very attainable. While it's not as difficult of a schedule as this year's was, going undefeated should set us up for a top 3 seed come playoff time.

Can we replace the Northern Colorado game with Weber State?

get'em_griz said:
An 11-0 record next year is very attainable. While it's not as difficult of a schedule as this year's was, going undefeated should set us up for a top 3 seed come playoff time.

What? You’re not afraid of the fighting Ed McCaffrey’s? :lol:

Griz til I die said:
get'em_griz said:

What? You’re not afraid of the fighting Ed McCaffrey’s? :lol:

:lol: No, I just want Weber on our schedule every year, along with EWU, Idaho, and the Cats :lol:

Back