• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Its #GrizFanPodTuesday

BWahlberg

DONOR
If you don't want to rehash the Weber game, skip to about 50:00 minutes in.

If you just want to hear us address CDA's ongoing intricate questions - those start around 1:35.

http://www.montana-mint.com/2019/12/17/griz-fan-podcast-wrapping-the-2019-season-and-looking-ahead/

As always you follow the link and listen, there's a download option, or look for Montana Mint Sports in most all podcast apps/platforms.

Had the opportunity to listen to the first hour. Just when the thousands of dollars of therapy was making an impact, many thanks for the PTSD, boys.

Fuckers.

EverettGriz said:
Had the opportunity to listen to the first hour. Just when the thousands of dollars of therapy was making an impact, many thanks for the PTSD, boys.

f***[*].

You need to finish it, so you get to the part that answers your question about best steak in Missoula. Otherwise, how will you know where to take MrTitleist next time you are in town?

The boys found a loophole last night. I should've included a requirement that it couldn't be said to known industry folk; only outsiders. That's on me. I apologize to #GFPNation, and I promise that I'll do better.

CDAGRIZ said:
The boys found a loophole last night. I should've included a requirement that it couldn't be said to known industry folk; only outsiders. That's on me. I apologize to #GFPNation, and I promise that I'll do better.

Apology accepted. It was a deflating moment when those three figured their way out of that tangled web you spun. But rest assured your GFP Award for best questioner is safe. I have my doubts they’ll be able to duplicate such a complex maneuver to avoid the dilemmas you present them with in the future. Well, James might be able to, but he’s obviously on a higher plane than his Dad, Brint or Luke.

EverettGriz said:

Fuckers.

:lol: :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:

Thank your talented Tech Team. You could get away with murder with the new off season piece. :thumb:

kurtismichael said:
EverettGriz said:

f***[*].

You need to finish it, so you get to the part that answers your question about best steak in Missoula. Otherwise, how will you know where to take MrTitleist next time you are in town?

:lol:

Thanks guys for this week's pod.
Agree with most of the thoughts expressed about QB play and not changing at Weber. Always a lot of what ifs with losses in big games.

Enjoyed the podcast; I wish I'd discovered it earlier in the season, instead of now that it's over and I'm suffering football withdrawal!

SubGriz said:
Enjoyed the podcast; I wish I'd discovered it earlier in the season, instead of now that it's over and I'm suffering football withdrawal!

We are going to try and do it occasionally during the off-season as topics are relevant. Things like signing day, Hoops updates, spring ball, etc. We'll do our best, haha.

grzz said:
We are going to try and do it occasionally during the off-season as topics are relevant. Things like signing day, Hoops updates, spring ball, etc. We'll do our best, haha.
Awesome, I'll be looking forward to it!

Good listen! Thanks for doing them. This season seemed to go by so fast! Will look forward to the pod in the offseason. Anxious to see the up and comers! Will be awesome to here about spring ball and who is stepping up. For us out of state Griz fans you cure a little homesickness.... for me at least. Have a great Christmas! Go Griz!

Back