• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GFP is recording tonight (Monday) get your questions in here

BWahlberg

DONOR
As many know 2 of the 3 of us made it to the game. We’ll rehash it a bit I’m sure and will probably focus mostly on the season overall and some looks ahead.

If there’s a question you have or a topic you want us to talk about, fire away here!

Pick one:

1. The Griz miss the playoffs the next two years; OR

2. The Griz are guaranteed a trip to the NC game the next two seasons, BUT, you have to wear a thong for a year. You can wear whatever you want over the thong. *pause*

Sound easy? It's not. You ALSO have to casually interject the phrase, "My thong is on backwards" into a business conversation once a day for a year. You can't explain it to anyone, and you can't say it as a stand alone phrase. It has to be something like, "Yeah, I see how your client didn't include the power line issue in his disclosures, so we'd like a closing credit, my thong is on backwards, of three thousand dollars." or, "What did you think of the bonus room my thong is on backwards." You can't laugh it off or explain. You have to act like you didn't say it.

Not a question, but thank you guys for putting in the effort this season to make the show happen. It was great way to waste a couple hours a week. Hope you all do it again next year.

CDAGRIZ said:
Pick one:

2. The Griz are guaranteed a trip to the NC game the next two seasons, BUT, you have to wear a thong for a year. You can wear whatever you want over the thong. *pause* Sound easy? It's not. You ALSO have to casually interject the phrase, "My thong is on backwards" into a business conversation once a day for a year. You can't explain it to anyone, and you can't say it as a stand alone phrase. It has to be something like, "Yeah, I see how your client didn't include the power line issue in his disclosures, so we'd like a closing credit, my thong is on backwards, of three thousand dollars." or, "What did you think of the bonus room my thong is on backwards." You can't laugh it off or explain. You have to act like you didn't say it.
These just keep getting better.

MontanaJack2006 said:
Not a question, but thank you guys for putting in the effort this season to make the show happen. It was great way to waste a couple hours a week. Hope you all do it again next year.

Thanks! We’re planning on keeping some off-season ones rolling too. Going to try to do a few shows with guests. We’ll have signing day to talk about. Spring ball too. Won’t be doing it weekly but hopefully a few times per month thru the spring. We’re hoping to also talk some Griz and lady Griz hoops too.

Why is QB the only position Bobby will show loyalty to, even at the detriment to the rest of the team?

I believe it was Swogger against UMass that was similar to the Weber loss. The QB was injured in both instances to the point they could not perform. Wouldn't there be a point to at least spell the QB for a series or two.

#37 I hope you guys might have some opinions on that looking forward.

Do you believe the better team won in Ogden Friday night?

Thanks for the pod it was a good change up in Griz football info.

CDAGRIZ said:
Pick one:

2. The Griz are guaranteed a trip to the NC game the next two seasons, BUT, you have to wear a thong for a year. You can wear whatever you want over the thong. *pause* Sound easy? It's not. You ALSO have to casually interject the phrase, "My thong is on backwards" into a business conversation once a day for a year. You can't explain it to anyone, and you can't say it as a stand alone phrase. It has to be something like, "Yeah, I see how your client didn't include the power line issue in his disclosures, so we'd like a closing credit, my thong is on backwards, of three thousand dollars." or, "What did you think of the bonus room my thong is on backwards." You can't laugh it off or explain. You have to act like you didn't say it.

You guys could make this work easily, provided you only showed homes with sex dungeons. & Luke doesn’t matter. No one understands what he’s saying anyway.

My question - biggest recruiting needs?

CDAGRIZ said:
Pick one:

2. The Griz are guaranteed a trip to the NC game the next two seasons, BUT, you have to wear a thong for a year. You can wear whatever you want over the thong. *pause*

Sound easy? It's not. You ALSO have to casually interject the phrase, "My thong is on backwards" into a business conversation once a day for a year. You can't explain it to anyone, and you can't say it as a stand alone phrase. It has to be something like, "Yeah, I see how your client didn't include the power line issue in his disclosures, so we'd like a closing credit, my thong is on backwards, of three thousand dollars." or, "What did you think of the bonus room my thong is on backwards." You can't laugh it off or explain. You have to act like you didn't say it.

This is harsh since they all be 'bladin'.

grizindabox said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Pick one:

This is harsh since they all be 'bladin'.

Yo, that was for this year. The bladin' deal is off the table. That ship has skated. Respect the game. ;)

It’s November 2014. Which scenario do you prefer?

1. Hire Jay Hill instead of Bob Stitt and he has similar results to his Weber stint so far.

2. Hire Bob Stitt, necessitating the return of Bobby Hauck to Montana after three rollercoaster seasons.

BWahlberg said:
MontanaJack2006 said:

Thanks! We’re planning on keeping some off-season ones rolling too. Going to try to do a few shows with guests. We’ll have signing day to talk about. Spring ball too. Won’t be doing it weekly but hopefully a few times per month thru the spring. We’re hoping to also talk some Griz and lady Griz hoops too.
:clap: :clap:

How do you feel about the potential for next years team, we were so young this year with lots of depth.

Is a top 4 Seed in the playoffs expected for next years team?

Question #1. Does CDA get the GFP award for best question of the season and for most creative questioner of the season? It’s been years since someone swept both categories.

Question #3. You can only pick one. Griz get a drop down from a P5 conference team (or even just FBS) who proves to be dominate at their position over the next two seasons for the Griz. We are talking 1st team Big Sky and All American level play. Which one do you choose?

1. O Linemen
2. D Lineman
3. Cornerback

Edit: I left QB off on purpose.

kurtismichael said:
Question #1. Does CDA get the GFP award for best question of the season and for most creative questioner of the season? It’s been years since someone swept both categories.

Question #3. You can only pick one. Griz get a drop down from a P5 conference team (or even just FBS) who proves to be dominate at their position over the next two seasons for the Griz. We are talking 1st team Big Sky and All American level play. Which one do you choose?

1. O Linemen
2. D Lineman
3. Cornerback

Easy: #3.

CDAGRIZ said:
Pick one:

Easy. #2.

kurtismichael said:

1. O Linemen
2. D Lineman
3. Cornerback

QB

grizindabox said:
kurtismichael said:

1. O Linemen
2. D Lineman
3. Cornerback

QB

I purposely left that option off because I figured that’d be the default answer. That said let’s say the Griz can get a drop down QB and only one of the other 3. 👍

Friday night was hard but not like it was for the seniors who have played their last game. Real proud of them.

Some odd games to try to assess the team. Sac State weakness seemed to be both lines.
Weber 1 all is fixed.
State game D line and safeties. (I was down one Sandry all year but in Weber 2 he was tremendous.
SELU all is fixed.
Weber 2 O line and maybe the QB.

Maybe this good news and all areas are close. Do you guys think there are no glaring issues but are close?

Really enjoyed the podcasts.

Win or lose the cats suck.

Back